Easy Grilled Sardines Recipe
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 20 min
Ready in: 30 min
Yields: 4 portions
- 1kg sardines
- 1 glove mashed garlic
- 1 1/2 teacup rusk crumbs
- 2 tablespoons mustard
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablesspoon lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon orange zest
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1 sliced lemon (8 pieces)
- Heat the oven grill at 220C
- Place the garlic, rust crumbs, mustard, 3 tablespoons of olive oil, parsley lemon and orange zest. Stir all ingredients well.
- Place the above mixture into a 24 cm pyrex and spread it all over the bottom of pyrex tray.
- Clean and wash sardines thoroughly and place them directly on the mixture in pyrex tray. Sprinkle sardines with last tablespoon of olive oil.
- Place the pyrex into the grill oven and cook them for 15-20min.
TIP: cover the fish with wet baking paper.
- Once ready, remove from the oven and serve with 8 slices of lemon.
- Criadillas Recipe - How to Cook Bull Testicles
The recipe of Rocky Mountain Oysters is interesting and easy to execute. The taste of dish will make you add it in favourite recipe list. Cook Bull Fries using this simple Bull Fries recipe.
- How To Remove Evil Eye - What is Evil Eye - Get Rid ...
Removing evil eye has been done for many centuries and it can be achieved via spiritual connection and prays. Evil eye is actually a type of curse that must be removed immediately to avoid problems.
- Greek Recipe - Semolina Cake
Semolina Cake from Greece. This recipe is very interesting and easy to prepare. It is based on famous
- Recipe - Spinach Rice Pilaf
Spinach rice pilaf is an interesting dish that can be consumed both during the summer or during the winter. It is tasty and extremely nourishing. This recipe is easy to follow and result is rewarding