Easy Guacamole Dip Recipe
Fresh homemade guacamole dip is an easy and healthy snack you can make and every one is sure to like it!
5 Minute Guacamole Dip
- 4 avocados, peeled, pitted, & mashed
- 1 whited onion, chopped
- 3 tomatoes, diced
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1/2 bunch cilantro, chopped
- 3 limes, juiced
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 1 hot pepper, optional (spicy)
- Chop onion, tomatoes, garlic and cilantro and put in a medium glass bowl. Mash together the avocados in the same bowl. Add lemons, salt and pepper and mix. Ready to serve.
*For guacamole to last longer save the seed form one avocado and place inside guacamole dip*