- Food and Cooking»
- Quick & Easy Recipes
Easy Leftover Turkey Ramen Noodles
Too Much Turkey
Even the biggest turkey lovers can get tired of post-Thanksgiving turkey sandwiches. Using turkey to spruce up a cheap package of instant noodles is an excellent way to get rid of leftovers while mixing things up a bit.
- 1 package of your favorite instant noodles
- 5 baby carrots, chopped
- 1/4 onion, sliced or chopped
- 1/4 cup cauliflower, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1/4 cup cabbage, chopped
- leftover turkey
- Chop up all the veggies you want to use.
- Bring water in a saucepan to a boil and add veggies and the seasoning packet for the instant noodles. Let the veggies cook for about five minutes.
- Add the leftover turkey and the noodles. Cook for three minutes or until the noodles are at your desired consistency. For spicy noodles, add Sriracha to taste.
- Serve and enjoy!