- Food and Cooking»
- Main Dish & Side Dish Recipes
Easy Pasta Recipes: Vegetable Macaroni
Rate this recipe
Vegetable macaroni is a delicious little recipe that will not only satisfy your taste buds but is also wonderful for your health. It is very easy to make and great for people looking for a yummy healthy diet.
- 250 gm Tomato
- 500 gm Carrots
- 250 gm Cabbage
- 50 gm Green Chillies
- 750 gm Peas
- 4 Bundles Green Onion
- 750 gm Potato
- 2 tbsp White Cumin
- 50 gm black pepper
- 3 tbsp Ginger garlic paste
- 2 tbsp Vinegar
- 1 packet macaroni
- to taste salt
- 1/2 cup oil
- Heat oil in a pan and cook the onion until it becomes light brown.
- Now add to it ginger garlic paste and all the spices and roast.
- Take another pot and boil water in it. Add to it 1 tbsp salt and 2 tbsp oil and boil the macaroni. Leave the macaroni to cool.
- Finely Chop all the vegetables and boil them.
- Add the roasted spices and vegetables to the pasta and cook for a few minutes. In the end, add 2 tsbp vinegar.
- Now garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot.
Love Pasta Like We Do!!!
- Easy Pasta Recipes
The perfect place for pasta lovers featuring the best of the pasta recipes your taste buds will fall in love with.