Easy Peanut Butter Cookies (GF)
How do you like this recipe?
Quick and Easy and Gluten Free!
These cookies are super easy to make, only require 3 ingredients, and take under 20 minutes! And they are delicious.
Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1 Cup Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1 Egg
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix all of the ingredients together in a bowl until they are well blended. I found it easiest to beat the egg first and then mix it all together.
- Roll the dough into small balls that are about the size of a ping pong ball. Place them on the cookie sheet and flatten with your palm.
- I like to create a criss-cross design, so using a fork, I press the back of the tines into the top of the cookie. (it gives it a little flair).
- Bake for about 12 minutes, or until the cookies are slightly brown around the edges. Let the cookies cool on a wire rack. Enjoy!