- Food and Cooking
Spicy Cheese Dip
Here is a super easy, super delicious nacho cheese you can prepare at home in minutes! The brand of each ingredient and whether you choose mild, medium or hot is merely preference.
- 1 jar Con Queso Cheese Dip
- 1/2 pound ground beef, or turkey if you prefer
- 1/2 packet taco seasoning mix
- 1/2 jar salsa, chunky or garden
- 1 cup water
- Brown 1/2 pound ground beef on medium heat. Add 1/2 packet taco seasoning mix and 1 cup water. Reduce heat to low and stir occacionally until mixture is 'soupy'.
- While Meat mixture is on low heat cheese in microwave at 30 second intervals stirring after each until cheese is smooth and hot. Pour into bowl.
- Add 'soupy' meat mixture to melted cheese. Stir. Add 1/2 jar salsa and stir. Add tortilla chips and any garnish you prefer (sour cream, jalapeneo peppers....).
- Add sides like salad, spanish rice or beans and you have a meal!
- This will yeild 4-5 servings. For 8-10 servings use whole pound of ground beef, whole packet of seasoning, whole jar of salsa and 2 jars of cheese.
Use the buttons below (in the thumbs up/down section) to leave feedback on what you thought about this article. Thanks for reading!
- Amazon.com: Beehive Chip and Dip Trays: Kitchen & Dining
Shop US Acrylic at the Amazon.com Kitchen & Dining Store. Free Super Saver Shipping on Qualified Orders.