- Food and Cooking»
- Quick & Easy Recipes
Easy Pizza Topping And Other Variations
Practical Pizza Tools
Cool pizza baking ovens and many other ingredients and books to help you create the most delicious pizza.
Pizza Making Has Become Easy With All The New Gadgets
It must be wonderful to own a pizza oven at home for entertaining. So many new ideas on the market to help you on your way!
Fun Pizza To Make
When you want a quick and easy meal in a jiffy, pizzas are easy and fun to make.
Here is how my daughter and I made the topping.
1. Fried some chopped bacon in a frying pan and then added the chopped onions, used a dash of olive oil.
2. Next added small cut green peppers, celery and sliced mushrooms. Continued to fry these lightly.
3. Added garlic flakes and mixed Italian dried herbs. A sprinkle of ground pepper, salt and chili to taste. The bacon is salty so remember not to add too much salt!
4. Finish off with a generous portion of grated cheddar cheese.
5. We bought ready made pizza bases and crisped them in the oven first and then piled a good amount of topping on them, as seen in picture above and baked in a very hot oven till the cheese has melted and they are lightly browned on top.
As you can see ...no quantities..leaving that to your immagination and creative skills!
image credit - my own photo, recipe and art work.
Grated Cheddar Cheese
Close Up Of Ingredients
Some Favourite Pizza Toppings
- Cherry Tomatoes
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Black Pepper
- Feta Cheese
Some Time Saving Ideas
- Buy the packs of small ready made pizza bases and take out of the freezer at a moments notice,
- Ready made pizza dough can be taken on camping trips an made on the barbecue as needed. Pizza with a difference..smoked flavour would be delicious. Sausage tomato and feta combination could be a great option!
Pizza Serving Ideas
- Present your finished pizza in an attractive way. Love these colourful plates. People eat with their eyes first.
- Small pizzas in a wicker basket with a red check fabric inner lining, could look very festive for an informal supper or lunch.
- Red pillar candles in mason jars can give an Italian Rustic feel to your table.
- Bougainvillea floral fronds in red or orange can add to the Mediterranean ambience.