- Food and Cooking»
- Main Dish & Side Dish Recipes»
- Pork Recipes
Easy Pork Chop Recipe
Moist and Tender Easy Pork Chop Recipe
This easy pork chop recipe will get your guests drooling as you serve the most tender, moist and succulent pork chop ever.
Gone are the days of over cooked hard chops, you no longer need to eat leather...
This recipe is easy to do but you need to prepare well in advance to let the pork marinade, other than that, you can do this easy pork chop recipe in 20 minutes.
The marinade contains papaya and pineapple which will break down the proteins of the pork chop and tenderize it due to the enzymes in the fruit.
You can make any cheap cut of pork into the juiciest piece of meat following this recipe. It doesn't have to be chops, it can be loins or steaks as well.
This recipe is just to make the pork moist and succulent, once cooked you can add any ingredients you want to? Whether this be a sauce or a side, either way you pork chops will taste fabulous and will be the main attraction.
Pork & Marinade Ingredients
- 4 Pork Chops / Loins
- 50g/1¾oz Papaya, Peeled, seeds removed
- 50g/1¾oz Mango, Peeled, stone removed
- 50g/1¾oz Pineapple, Peeled
- 10g/¼oz Fresh Ginger, Grated
- 10g/¼oz Garlic, Grated
- 1 Red Chilli, Finely chopped
- 2 Sprigs of thyme, Leaves picked and chopped
- 2 Pinches Salt
- 2 Pinches Black Pepper, Freshly ground
- Vegetable Oil
Tender Pork Chop Instructions
- Using a blender, blend the papaya, pineapple and mango until the mixture is smooth. Add the red chilli, ginger and garlic and blend again until the mixture is smooth.
- Season your pork chops on either side with salt and pepper. Rub into the chops.
- With a tablespoon rub the marinade onto each steak. Make sure you cover the whole chop. Place the chops on a plate or tray and put into the fridge. Leave to marinade for six hours.
- Remove your marinated chops from the fridge and let warm to room temperature.
- Preheat either your pan, griddle or barbecue to a high heat. Whatever you use make sure the surface is hot. For great results the barbecue is superb for this recipe.
- Lightly oil the marinated steaks and place on your cooking method. Cook for four minutes on either side. If cooking with a griddle with lid, cook for half the time as the meat will cook top and bottom at the same time.
- Remove the chops from your pan, griddle or barbeque and allow to rest for two minutes. You now have the juiciest pork chops ready for your guests.