Homemade Quesadillias Recipe
Steak and Cheese Quesadillas
The thought of Mexican food can really trigger a individual's taste buds. Mexican cuisine is one of the most highly regarded food options in the world. It is used in traditional and formal weddings and social events across the United States and South America.
My awesome Latin dish is quite easy and simple to make. You don't need to be a chef to create a super popular recipe that is sure to please a crowd. After all, who doesn't love Mexican food? It is a awesome cuisine that is popular with people from all walks of life.
Today, I will give my take on an easy quesadilla recipe. Check out my simple steak and cheese tortilla dish below.
You will need just a few great ingredients to get you started. Now let's get cooking.
- 1/2 pound of steak, 1 cup onions
- Salt and pepper, 1 cup bell peppers
- Tortillas and 4 slices of provolone cheese
- Heat some cooking oil in a skillet, once the oil is hot: add the half pound of steak, season with salt and pepper. Add 1 cup of onions: cook for a few minutes with steak.
- Remove steak once it turns brown and is well cooked, add green bell peppers, let it cook with onions until it is heated well
- Remove onions and bell peppers. Place in a bowl with cooked steak.
- In a separate pan lay tortilla bread flat in the skillet over medium heat. Add 2 slices of provolone cheese. Let it melt before you add the steak, onions and bell pepper mixer. Then place remaining 2 cheese slices over steak, fold tortilla in half while it is in the skillet. Let it brown on both sides before removing from the pan.
Top with Condiments
Condiments are a great way to finish a awesome and super easy recipe. For this particular dish make sure to add sour cream and salsa if it is something you like. You can make your own if you're a cook or just purchase some store bought ones: Also guacamole is equally great with tortillas. It really adds a healthy kick to your meal.
Other things you can add is sweet corn, black beans, Mexican rice, sauteed mushrooms or another meat option. It really just depends on your taste and what you think will work best.
Adults and children will love this quick and simple recipe. With that said: this concludes my easy recipe hub. Please, leave your comments below, As always, I look forward to hearing from you. Happy eating everyone!
© 2018 Theblogchick