Easy Recipe Fruit Salad with Greek Yogurt
I've been really trying to hop on the healthy eating train lately, haven't you?
This salad is very persuasive. It reminds you how much you love fruit.
Not only is this a good snack or side to your meal, but if you mix it in with your morning oatmeal you won't regret it.
- One Pear
- One Apple
- Half a bag Grapes
- One half Lime
- One half Lemon
- Two Oranges
- One half Cucumber
- A few Fresh Mint Leaves
- One cup Greek Yogurt, I used pineapple
- Half a container Strawberries
- Slice all fruit bite sized, as pretty as you can.
- Squeeze the juice of half a lime and half a lemon over it and mix to coat.
- Chop some mint and mix that in.
- Mix in your cup of yogurt.
- Add a few whole mint leaves.
|Serving size: Whole bowl|
|Calories from Fat||36|
|% Daily Value *|
|Fat 4 g||6%|
|Carbohydrates 167 g||56%|
|Sugar 98 g|
|Protein 21 g||42%|
|Sodium 85 mg||4%|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|