Easy Recipes: Orechiete Salad with Pears and Blue Cheese
Orecchiette with Turnip Tops
The following ingredients for making Orechiette Salad with Pears and Blue Cheese serve 4 people. If you’re hoping to serve more people, you need to calculate the right amount of ingredients to serve everyone. Nevertheless, the ingredients for serving 4 people include:
· 250g\9 oz dried Orechiette
· 1 head of radicchio torn into pieces
· 1 oak leaf lettuce torn into pieces
· 2 pears
· 3 tbsp of lemon juice
· 250g\9 oz diced blue cheese
· 55g\2 oz chopped walnuts
· 4 tomatoes cut into quarters
· 1 sliced red onion
· 1 grated carrot
· 8 fresh basil leaves
· 55g\2 oz corn salad
· 4 tbsp of olive oil
· Salt and pepper
1) Bringing a large saucepan to the boil, with some lightly salted water, add pasta, return to the boil and cook for 8-10 minutes until the pasta becomes soft. Drain, place it into cold water and drain again.
2) In another separate bowl, put some radicchio and oak leaf lettuce leaves. Halve pears, remove cores and start dicing the flesh. Place the flesh and 1 tablespoon of lemon juice into a small bowl to prevent the flesh from discolouring. Top the salad with blue cheese, walnuts, pasta, tomatoes, pears, tomatoes, grated carrot and onion slices. Also add basil and corn salad.
3) Afterwards, make sure you mix the remaining lemon juice, olive oil and some vinegar into a measuring cup and season it with salt and pepper. Pour the dressing over the salad and serve. Enjoy!
You can read more pasta recipes on my profile. Or if you wish, you can read some through the links below this article. I am writing several pasta recipes for you so browse around for any of them. The Orechiette Salad is one of many easy recipes that I have written here on Hubpages. It is possible that you may find some more recipes that you’re looking for. For more recipes, please visit my profile here on Hubpages.
For more reading, please check:
- Easy Recipes: Vegetable Bean Soup
The following ingredients for making Vegetable and Bean Soup serve 4-6 people. If youre hoping to serve more people, you need to add extra ingredients for it to be sufficient for everyone.
- Easy Recipes: Tomato Soup
Tomato Soup is another excellent and common recipe that people enjoy. It is easy to make and needs just a few ingredients and requires a few easy steps to make the soup.
- Easy Recipes: Genoese Vegetable Soup
The following ingredients for making Genoese Vegetable Soup serve 8 people. If your hoping to cook for more people, you need to add more ingredients for it to be sufficient enough for everyone.
- Chicken Recipes: Italian Chicken Soup
Italian soups can be light, thick, clear or even serve with additional ingredients like cream, parsley and garlic bread. If you have been reading more of the recipes I have published here on Hubpages, you would also agree with me regarding the other
- Recipe for Soup: Minestrone Soup Recipe
Minestrone is a pasta recipe that goes along with soups and salads. Pasta with soup goes together perfectly as they can add taste and texture to the recipe. Minestrone is a classic Italian pasta soup recipe with plenty of protein. But there are so ma