Easy Recipes: Pasta Nicoise
The following ingredients for making Pasta Nicoise serve 4 people. If you’re hoping to serve more people, you need to add extra ingredients for sufficiency. Nevertheless, the ingredients for making Pasta Nicoise for 4 people include:
· 115g\4 oz cut green beans into 2 inch\5cm lengths
· 225g\8 oz dried fusilli tricolore
· 100ml\3 and a half oz olive oil
· 2 tuna steaks 350g\12 oz each
· Salt and pepper
· 6 cherry, sliced tomatoes
· 55g\2 oz black olives pitted and halved
· 6 canned anchovies drained and chopped
· 3 tbsp chopped fresh flat leaf parsley
· 2 tbsp of lemon juice
· 8-10 radicchio leaves
Easy Recipes: How to Make Pasta Nicoise
1) First, using a large saucepan, put some salt and water in it, bring it to the boil and add green beans. Reduce the heat and cook for 5-6 minutes and remove the green beans into a bowl of cold water. Add pasta to the saucepan and return to the boil for another 8-10 minutes of cooking until the pasta becomes soft.
2) Meanwhile, brush a griddle pan with some of the olive oil and heat until it starts smoking. Season the tuna with salt and pepper and brush the sides with some olive oil. Cook with medium heat for 2 minutes on each side and remove the griddle pan.
3) Drain the pasta and tip it into a bowl. Add green beans, cherry tomatoes, anchovies, parsley, lemon juice, olives and anymore of the olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Let it cool and remove any skin from the tuna.
4) Mix tuna with the pasta salad, line the large salad bowl with radicchio leaves and serve. Enjoy!
You can read more pasta recipes on my profile. Or if you wish, you can read some through the links below this article. I am writing several pasta recipes for you so browse around for any of them. The Pasta Nicoise is one of many easy recipes that I have written here on Hubpages. It is possible that you may find some more recipes that you’re looking for. For more recipes, please visit my profile here on Hubpages.
For more reading, please check:
- Easy Recipes: Genoese Vegetable Soup
The following ingredients for making Genoese Vegetable Soup serve 8 people. If your hoping to cook for more people, you need to add more ingredients for it to be sufficient enough for everyone.
- Easy Recipes: White Bean Soup
Many types of beans are used for making some delicious variety of soups. White beans are just one of those soups that are used. Rural people had become aware of this particular bean because of how they were fortunate enough to afford this than other
- Easy Recipes: Brown Lentil and Pasta Soup
Brown Lentil and Pasta Soup is another easy recipe out of many other easy recipes that I am writing here on Hubpages. Brown Lentils and Pasta Soup is easy to make and tastes best with French bread or even garlic butter. This easy recipe is great for
- Easy Recipes: Tomato Soup
Tomato Soup is another excellent and common recipe that people enjoy. It is easy to make and needs just a few ingredients and requires a few easy steps to make the soup.
- Recipe for Soup: Minestrone Soup Recipe
Minestrone is a pasta recipe that goes along with soups and salads. Pasta with soup goes together perfectly as they can add taste and texture to the recipe. Minestrone is a classic Italian pasta soup recipe with plenty of protein. But there are so ma