Easy Recipes - Stuffed Bread ( Veg)
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 10 min
Ready in: 20 min
- 1 Loaf Bread, Brown Bread if preferred
- 4 Boiled Potatoes
- 1 tomato, chopped Fine
- As per taste Salt
- Oil, For For Frying
- A handful Coriander leaves, Chopped ( optional)
- Peel the potato skins and mash the potatoes. Mix in the salt,chopped tomato, coriander leaves and keep aside.
- Take a slice of bread, place some potato stuffing in it and seal the bread by pressing the sides of the bread hard. Make sure the stuffing has been thoroughly sealed into the slice of bread.
- Heat oil in a non-stick pan and drop each slice of bread into the hot oil and fry till golden brown.Serve hot with tomato sauce or chutney.