- Food and Cooking»
- Main Dish & Side Dish Recipes»
- Soup Recipes
Easy Recipes: White Bean Soup
White Bean Soup!
Many types of beans are used for making some delicious variety of soups. White beans are just one of those soups that are used. Rural people had become aware of this particular bean because of how they were fortunate enough to afford this than other variety of beans available to the people living in towns and cities. Let us find out how we can make White Bean Soup.
The following ingredients for making White Bean Soup serve 4 people. If you’re hoping to serve more people, you need to add extra ingredients to make sure it is sufficient enough for everyone you’re feeding. The ingredients for serving 4 people include:
· 175g\6 oz dried cannellini beans, soaked overnight and covered in cold water
· 1.6 litres\48 fl oz chicken or vegetable stock
· 115 g\4 oz dried spirali
· 6 tbsp of olive oil
· 2 finely chopped garlic cloves
· 4 tbsp chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
· Salt and pepper
· Fresh crusty bread to serve
How to Make White Bean Soup
1) First of all, you should drain the soaked beans and place them into a large saucepan. Add the chicken stock and bring to the boil. Cover the pan partially and reduce the heat for 2 hours of simmering.
2) After two hours, transport at least half of the beans and half of the stock to a blender to make into a form of puree. Transport this back to the pan and stir the mixture. Return the soup to the boil
3) Add pasta to the soup and return it the boil. Cook for another 10 minutes until it becomes tender.
4) Meanwhile, 4 tablespoons of olive oil requires heating in a small saucepan. Add garlic and stir for another 4-5 minutes with low heat until the garlic becomes golden. Stir the garlic into the soup and add the chopped the parsley. Season the soup with salt and pepper and ladle the soup into bowls. Serve the soup with crusty bread. Enjoy!
You can read more pasta recipes on my profile. Or if you wish, you can read some through the links below this article. I am writing several pasta recipes for you so browse around for any of them. It is possible that you may find some of the recipes that you’re looking for here on my profile. For more recipes, please visit my profile here on Hubpages.
For more reading, please read:
- Easy Recipes: Tomato Soup
Tomato Soup is another excellent and common recipe that people enjoy. It is easy to make and needs just a few ingredients and requires a few easy steps to make the soup.
- Chicken Recipes: Italian Chicken Soup
Italian soups can be light, thick, clear or even serve with additional ingredients like cream, parsley and garlic bread. If you have been reading more of the recipes I have published here on Hubpages, you would also agree with me regarding the other
- Easy Recipes: Brown Lentil and Pasta Soup
Brown Lentil and Pasta Soup is another easy recipe out of many other easy recipes that I am writing here on Hubpages. Brown Lentils and Pasta Soup is easy to make and tastes best with French bread or even garlic butter. This easy recipe is great for
- Easy Recipes: Potato and Pesto Soup
Potato and Pesto Soup is a pasta recipe that goes along with soups and salads. Pasta with soup goes together perfectly as they can add taste and texture to the recipe. Let us read how you can make Potato and Pesto Soup below.
- Recipe for Soup: Minestrone Soup Recipe
Minestrone is a pasta recipe that goes along with soups and salads. Pasta with soup goes together perfectly as they can add taste and texture to the recipe. Minestrone is a classic Italian pasta soup recipe with plenty of protein. But there are so ma