- Food and Cooking»
- Quick & Easy Recipes
Meatloaf Recipe with Brown Sugar
- 2 lbs Ground Beef
- 1 small or 1/2 large Onion
- 3/4 Cup Saltine Crackers, Crumbs, Approximately 12
- 1/4 teaspoon Ground Ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 Cup Milk
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 Cup Brown Sugar, Twice
- 1/2 Cup Ketchup
Other Quick, Easy Recipes
- Easy Recipes for Chicken Pot Pie
This is a simple and easy recipe to make a Chicken Pot Pie than can be made to feed a family of 4.
- Easy Recipes for Egg Omelet
Save the carbs, calories and bread for another day by trying this pizza egg omelet recipe I have developed. It truly taste like you are eating a pizza without the dough, good for breakfast or dinner.
- Easy Recipes for Smoked Chicken Breast Video
A great recipe for Chicken Breast using simple ingredients and marinating in one of America's favorite drink; Dr. Pepper! Cook this with smoke inside of a meat smoker.
- Easy Recipes for Crockpot Meatball
This is a simple recipe to put a new twist on meatballs that you typically make inside of a crock pot. Add pineapple and bell peppers to go with a brown sugar sauce.
- Pre-heat Oven to 350°
- Grease at 9.25" x 5.25" x 2.75" Pan
- Pack 1/2 cup Brown Sugar to the bottom
- Add 1/2 cup Ketchup on top of Brown Sugar
- Add all ingredients in a big bowl, mix with hands until it begins to get consistent and turn into a "loaf" 12 Saltine Crackers, crumbled, 1/4 teaspoon Ginger, 1/4 teaspoon Black Pepper, 1 1/2 teaspoon Salt, 1/2 cup Milk, 1 small or 1/2 large Onion, Chopped, 2 large eggs, 2 pounds Ground Beef
- Put "loaf" into your greased pan
- Top again with 1/2 cup Brown Sugar and 1/2 cup Ketchup
- Cook for approximately 1 hour to 1 hour 20 mins. Look for grease and juices to begin to puddle around the sides. When this become excessive, remove from oven
- Prepare side items, cut into slices, and serve
A fresh loaf
Pre-cook in the oven
Post-cook in the oven
A fresh slice, still hot!
Thank-you for reading my hub!
Please take a moment to vote or comment, let me know what you think!