Crockpot Meatball Easy Recipe
How did you like them?
New and improved
Impress your friends by adding these simple ingredients to add a new twist to an old recipe. The green bell pepper and pineapple add flavor to the meatballs in a way that you truly will not believe!
- 1 large Green Bell Pepper, Chopped
- 2 Tablespoons Soy Sauce
- 2 Tablespoons Lemon Juice
- 2 Tablespoons Corn Starch
- 1/2 Cup Brown Sugar
- 32 oz bag Frozen Meatballs, Thawed
- 13 oz can Pineapple, Chunks
My other food recipes
- Easy Recipes for Smoked Chicken Breast Video
A great recipe for Chicken Breast using simple ingredients and marinating in one of America's favorite drink; Dr. Pepper! Cook this with smoke inside of a meat smoker.
- Easy Recipes for Egg Omelet
Save the carbs, calories and bread for another day by trying this pizza egg omelet recipe I have developed. It truly taste like you are eating a pizza without the dough, good for breakfast or dinner.
- Cook all ingredients together (not including the meatballs) on medium to high heat until the corn starch disappears and the brown sugar melts to begin carmelizing and makes a thick sauce.
- I prefer to not drain the pineapples while adding them to the pot, but it is up to you. Personal preference.
- Add all ingredients (including frozen meatballs) to crockpot and cook for 2 hours on medium heat. If your crockpot only has warm, low, high settings like mine does, cook on high and stir occasionally to keep the bottom meatballs from burning. All bell pepper should be soft and the pineapple should be caramelized with the sauce.
Cook everything together first to form a sauce
Choose your favorite brand of frozen meatballs. We use Walmart brand, because we found the quality to be the same, at a reduced price.
Add to Crockpot
Add all ingredients to your Crockpot and set a timer for 2 hours.
The bell peppers will still be crisp
Time and Heat
I'm still amazed at what a little time and heat will do for a recipe. All these items blend wonderfully together to form an amazing side dish or main entree.