- Food and Cooking»
- Main Dish & Side Dish Recipes
Easy Rosemary Garlic Roasted Potatoes
Rosemary Garlic Potatoes
- 1 1/2 pounds Baby Red Potatoes
- 1/4 Cup Olive Oil
- 1/4 Teaspoon Garlic, chopped
- 1/8 Teaspoon Parsley
- 1 Teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1/3 Tablespoon Season All seasoning
- 1 Tablespoon Oregano
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- 1 Tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 1 Tablespoon Rosemary, fresh or dry
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Add all the ingredients except the potatoes to an oven safe dish and mix together.
- Clean and cut the potatoes into quarters.
- Mix the potatoes into the olive oil mixture a little at a time to ensure they are completely coated.
- Bake about 35-45 minutes until the potatoes are fork tender, stirring occasionally to keep them coated.
These potatoes are easy to make and go with many different main dishes like Baked Boneless Pork Chops, Chicken and even Turkey at Thanksgiving dinner!
When making the potatoes along with another recipe like the Baked Boneless Pork Chops that also require oven time, you can use the temperature for the main dish, in this case 350, and just increase the baking time of the potatoes another 15-20 minutes.