Easy Sherbet Punch
This deliciously foamy party punch is sure to please crowds. It's easily customized for your party by simply changing the type of sherbet used. For example, if you want a green punch, simply use a lime flavored sherbet.
- Allow the sherbet and frozen lemonade to sit out for about an hour so they thaw.
- Pour frozen lemonade into a standard size punch bowl. Add about 2 cups of the ginger ale, enough so you are able to mix well.
- Scoop entire pint of sherbet into bowl.
- Pour remaining ginger ale into the bowl and stir gently to mix. Punch will be foamy and can be left as is with balls of sherbet depending on preference.
- If you prefer a smoother texture, continue to mix with a spoon until the sherbet is blended.
- 1 pint Sherbert Ice Cream, Any Flavor
- 2 liters Ginger Ale
- 1 can Frozen Lemonade