Easy Shrimp Scampi
Shrimp Scampi Rating
I really enjoy seafood and have just recently became more comfortable cooking it. I have to admit at first I was a little intimidated, but now that I have been cooking seafood more often I have realized how delicious, easy, and fast it is to cook. I absolutely love shrimp scampi, it is one of my favorite dishes at seafood restaurants so I wanted to figure out how to make it at home. This recipe is easy, simple, and delicious. If you don't have raw shrimp, cooked shrimp works fine too. Hope you enjoy it!
- 35 Raw Shrimp, Deveined
- 1 Tsp Minced Garlic
- 1/2 Tsp Italian Seasoning
- 1/2 Tbs Red Wine
- 1/4 Cup Butter
- 1/8 Cup Green Onion, Chopped
- If shrimp is bought frozen thaw by running the shrimps under cold water and then deshell leaving the tail on.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray the bottom of an oven safe baking dish with non stick spray. (Corningware works well)
- Add all ingredients to the dish and mix loosely with a spoon.
- Cook 7-9 minutes or until shrimp is cooked. (Be careful not to cook too long, they are easy to overcook)
- Serve and enjoy!