- Food and Cooking»
- World Cuisines»
- Southeast Asian Cuisine
Special Tuna Sisig Recipe - Easy Cooking
Easy Tuna Sisig Recipe
Filipino sisig recipe is one of the famous recipes in the world. One recipe that many Filipinos would wipe their watery mouth is the sisig. Sisig is purely pork's skin but in this hub the recipe version is unique. Why?
This hub will teach the easy way of cooking sisig. This is about the healthier sisig which means sisig in tuna version. You can use any other fish like tilapia. You can also replace tuna with other face like bangus. Tilapia sisig is also easy and fun to cook but this time tuna sisig will be performed.
Tuna sisig is new to some Filipinos but you may be surprise if you try this one at home. This is just an easy cooking with the tuna fish. In this dish, flaked tuna streaks or some slices is used and it will be detailed in the procedure below. In many of my hubs, particularly sisig recipes are ordinarily with pork or some with chicken. This is the mixing of all the ingredients in a very hot container and stir friend to allow the good flavors more effective. This sisig recipe could also be prepared and be served in a warm plate if there is no sizzling plate. This is the procedure of Tuna Sisig Recipe.
- 1 small can liver spread
- 1 kilo tuna, sliced
- 2-3 tbsp. mayonnaise
- 3-5 pcs. green chili, chopped
- 3 medium size onion, chopped
- 3 gloves garlic, chopped
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup vinegar
- 1 pc. beef bouillon, cube
- 2 tbsp. liquid seasoning
- cooking oil
- salt and pepper
- First thing to do is frying of the tuna slices to a golden brown texture.
- Next, try to drain the fried tuna with a paper towel.
- Now, flake the fried tuna. Do not include the bones.
- Stir fry the garlic in a separate pan then place the flaked tuna with the onion, liver spread, vinegar, green chili, liquid seasoning, beef bouillon diluted with one fourth cup water and will be stir cook for about two to three minutes.
- Have the seasoning of the salt and pepper for tasting.
- This time, you can add the mayonnaise and must be stir cook for one minute.
- Next, don't forget to turn off your stove. Then, you season the tuna sisig with salt and pepper to your taste.
- Sisig recipe is always best served with a sizzling hot plate and must be topped with egg and kalamansi.
- While the sisig is hot you can mix immediately so that the egg will be cooked from the hot plate. Or you can cook inside an oven for few minutes and in medium heat.
© 2013 Alphapx