- Food and Cooking»
- Food For Kids
Easy and Healthy Snack Your Kids Will Love
- 2 Whole Wheat Tortilla Shells
- 1 to 2 cups shredded cheese of your choice
- 1 cup diced tomatoes
- 1 cup diced avocado
- Ranch Dressing for dipping, *or dressing of your choice
- Sliced turkey, *or meat of your choice
- Take one of the wheat tortilla shells and place on microwave safe plate. Build about two layers of turkey and cheese. I would recommend putting a little shredded cheese, two to three slices of turkey, and then add another layer of shredded cheese. The amount you want to put is up to you.
- Place the other wheat tortilla shell on top. Put in the microwave for 1 minute or 1 minute and 30 seconds giving the cheese enough time to melt. After it is finished in the microwave. Let it cool for about a minute or two. Slice the tortilla as if you were slicing a pizza. You can slice in fourths or eigths.
- Cut up your tomato into dices. Cut up your avocado in dices. Add your ranch dressing to the plate for dipping. You now have a snack or lunch for your kids or even you.
You can put your own spin on this recipe. You can add whatever vegetable or even fruit that you like. Below are some more snack and lunch ideas for your kids.