Easy Pasta Sauce Recipe Using Tomato Paste
This recipe is for an absolutely delicious pasta sauce that uses tomato paste and just a few other ingredients. It's easy to make, takes barely any ingredients, and tastes great. Plus, it's pretty inexpensive at less than $1 for enough sauce to serve about 4 people.
It's great for spaghetti, ravioli, tortellini, or any other type of pasta. It's also a great dipping sauce for mozzarella sticks and chicken. Once you try this recipe it will become a staple in your house because, not only is it the best sauce you'll ever taste, it's so easy to make!
- 1 small can Tomato Paste
- 2 cans Water
- 2 teaspoons Garlic Powder
- 2 teaspoons Dried Oregano
- 1 teaspoon Sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 - 1/2 teaspoon Pepper
- Empty can of tomato paste into sauce pan.
- Add 2 cans of water to the sauce pan and stir until the water and tomato paste are well combined.
- Turn heat to a low-medium.
- Add garlic powder, oregano, sugar, salt, and pepper.
- Simmer for about 30 minutes and stir occasionally.