Easy Spaghetti with Clam Sauce
1kg fresh small clams in shells or 750g can clams
2 tbsp lemon juice
1/3 cup olive oil
4 cloves of garlic, crushed
2 14oz cans crushed tomatoes
4 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
1. If you are using fresh clams, clean and place in a large pan with the lemon juice. Cover and shake over medium heat for 8 minutes, until the shells open up. Discard any that do not open up. Remove the clam flesh from the shell of the opened clams and set aside, discard the empty shells. If you are using canned clams drain, rinse well and set them aside.
2. Heat the oil in a large pan, add the garlic and cook over low heat for 5 minutes. Add the tomato and stir to combine. Bring it to a boil and then lower the heat and simmer for 20 minutes. At this point you can add salt and pepper to taste.
3. While the sauce is cooking, cook the spaghetti. Drain and return pan or pot. Gently stir in the sauce and the chopped parsley and combine and serve immediately .
- Simple and Healthy Chicken Stir_Fry Recipe
- Healthy and Easy Greek Salad Dressing
- Spaghetti with Chicken Meatballs
- Best Tzatziki Sauce Recipe Step by Step Guide
- Awesome Shrimp Stir Fry Recipe
- Original Hakka Style Chili Chicken Recipe
- Linguine in Honey Basil Cream
- Philippine-Style Chicken Vermicelli
- Ratatouille and Pasta Soup