How to Make A Starbucks Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate
Starbucks Mock Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate
It's so wet, cold and windy here in New York, all I want to do is bundle up, read my textbooks and settle down with a nice cup of hot chocolate. What better than a Starbucks Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate?
This is a simple and easy Starbucks Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate recipe, so we can pass up on the ganache.
- 3 Tablespoons Caramel Syrup, (Any that tastes good to you will do)
- 4 Tablespoons Ghiradelli Hot Chocolate, Double Chocolate, (Make sure you have a HIGH QUALITY Hot Chocolate, I really recommend Ghiradelli's brand)
- 8 oz or 1 cup Milk, (2% or whole for yummiest taste)
- A Pinch (About 1/16 Tablespoon) Coarse Sea Sale
- Reddi-wip, (Or your favorite Canned Whip Cream)
- Ganache, (optional)
Unique Starbucks Mugs
You will also need:
- 10-12 oz coffee-mug
- Grab your mug and measure 2 out of the 3 tablespoons of Caramel Syrup . You are going to want to pour the Caramel Syrup into your mug, coating it, as evenly as possible.
- Take your cup of milk and pour it into your coated mug. Place in microwave and heat up the milk. You want the milk to be hot enough to stir in the hot chocolate powder. This time may vary from microwave to microwave- about 1 minute to 1 & 1/2 minutes does it for me.
- Measure out the 4 tablespoons of your high quality, delicious hot chocolate and add this to your hot milk. Stir so the milk, caramel syrup and hot chocolate powder mix evenly. At this point you may want to add the pinch of coarse sea salt here. You could wait until step 6 and have the sea salt on your whipped cream.
- Top off with your canned whip cream (home-made whip cream is good too!)
- In this last step you're going to have to eye-ball about 1 tablespoon of caramel syrup. This last bit of caramel syrup is going to go on top of your whipped cream. I recommend a cross-hatch pattern.
- Lastly, add the pinch of coarse sea-salt of top of the whipped cream with caramel sauce. (If you have Ganache, add a little)
This is a delicious version of Starbucks famous drink. Completely un-nutritious, with caramel and chocolate goodness topped off with whipped cream. Really, what more could you ask for in a cozy, yummy drink? Please leave ratings below!
Make your own adjustments to the recipe!
So now that you know how to make this delicious version of a Starbucks Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate recipe, you make want to make some adjustments to make it perfect to your taste and mood!
- If you want to make adjustments to the caramel syrup, I would suggest using less or more syrup when coating your coffee mug.
- If you want to add more salt, I would suggest adding it to the actually hot chocolate and not on top of the whipped cream.
- You could also (if you want it a bit saltier), put salt in the drink and stir it in AND add the pinch of salt to the top.
- If this hot chocolate is too creamy for you, instead of using 8 ounces of milk, make it so it's half milk and half water!
Other Hubs by Mariexotoni
- Quick, Homemade Chai Tea Latte Recipe: Here is an easy Chai-Tea Latte recipe that you can cook up quickly. Very tasty and easily adaptable.
- At-Home Blackhead Removal: Cheap Natural Remedies: Natural remedies to try at home today for blackhead removal.
- How to be More Confident: Brief Guide: Do you lack confidence? Here is a brief, concise guide on improving your confidence levels in school and at work!
- Healthy No-Flour, Clean-Eating Banana Pancake Recipe: Here is a simple clean-eating, 4-ingredient banana pancake recipe. No flour required!
- 10 Reasons to Practice Mindfulness Meditation: See how your quality of life can improve with mindfulness meditation, just 20-30 minutes every day!
Most Popular Hubs:
- How to Make A Starbucks Iced Caramel Macchiato- Easy Recipe: Easy recipe on how to make a Starbucks caramel macchiato for a fraction of the price. You can even make this delicious drink without an expensive espresso machine!
- How to Make A Starbucks Double Choclaty- Chip Frappucino: A delicious mock version of a Double Chocolaty-Chip Frappuccino (Fancy and delicious chocolate milk with ice!) Very easy to make!
- Delicious Ideas for a Better Hot Chocolate: Ways to Change It Up!: Easy ways to make your hot chocolate even more delicious!