Easy Strawberry Fudge
Quick and easy recipes are my favorite kind and this recipe definitely fits into those categories. All you need to make this tasty fudge is a bag of white chocolate chips and a container of strawberry frosting. These two ingredients mixed together create a fudge that is absolutely heavenly.
Another thing i love about this fudge aside from it tasting so good is that it's pink! Since it's pink this fudge would be perfect to make for a baby shower, Valentine's Day, a little girls birthday party, or for someone who's favorite color is pink. However don't wait for a special occasion to make this fudge. As a matter of fact, if you have the ingredients for this in your pantry I recommend you give this recipe a try today. Trust me, you won't regret it.
- 1 (16 oz) container of strawberry frosting
- 1 (12 oz) bag of white chocolate chips
- Spray a 8x8 pan with cooking spray.
- In a microwave safe bowl, heat the white chocolate chips in the microwave for about 1 and a half minutes. Stir until the chips are smooth and completely melted.
- Once the chips are melted, stir the strawberry frosting into the melted white chocolate chips.
- Spread the mixture into your prepared pan and place in your refrigerator to set for 30 minutes.
- Once the fudge is set, cut into squares and serve.
Store the fudge in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to a week.
© 2015 Danielle