Easy Tikka Paneer
This is the easiest tikka paneer you will ever see! This recipe is one of those 'what can I make' late-at-night recipes, and although it is a cheese dish, it is also a curry dish that can be eaten with rice or naan, or whatever other breads you might have.
There are literally five ingredients and a cooking and preparation time of around 11 minutes, so you'll be eating within minutes of cooking - how ideal is that?!!!
- Finely slice one onion and add to one tablespoon of olive oil - lightly fry in a frying pan until the onion is soft and brown.
- In another pan, put one tablespoon of olive oil.
- When the oil is hot, add one packet of cubed paneer and fry gently until it starts to brown.
- Add a teaspoon of tikka powder (if not enough add another teaspoon). Stir with the paneer so that it coats the paneer. At this point add a pinch of salt and stir. Also add the fried onions.
- Boil some water in the kettle and add a small amount to that the tikka powder now becomes a kind of sticky sauce. Serve immediately with naan or rice or just on its own. Enjoy!