Easy UNBAKED oreo cheese cake MUST TRY RECIPE!
I wasn't a great baker. Failed many times using the oven. :P .....and ss i was thinking what to do for hubbys' birthday, my friend suggested to do this Unbaked Oreo Cheesecake. It sounded so simple that i couldn't resist on trying it. anyone who loves Oreo or cheese cake will definitely fall for this dessert. Its so simple that you will never fail in this task! haha And yes, i did research about this recipe. Some blogs suggested to use gelatin. I didn't use it. Also, I used Tatura cream cheese which is much cheaper than philadelphia cheese. And it tasted good. Happy trying folks.
p/s: Hubby loved it! :)
- 30 pieces Oreo, remove the cream
- 70 g unsalted butter
- 270 gram cream cheese, Tatura or philadelphia cheese
- 120 g castor sugar
- 150 g whipped cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- CRUST: crush 25 Oreo biscuits with butter until its soft and clump together or stick nicely. Press the mixture FIRMLY onto cake pan or any container you want to use (cups, glass). Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- FILLING: Beat cream cheese and sugar until they mix well. (You may use egg beater). It should be fluffy. Add whipped cream and vanilla essence; beat the mixture until smooth & creamy.
- Gently fold in balance Oreo cookies.
- Fill chosen pan or container with Oreo base. Refrigerate for at least 4-5 hours.
- Serving method: Serve with whipping cream with chocolate syrup or garnish with mini Oreo or cudbury chocolates. .