Easy Vegetarian Appetiser: Mini Garlic Mushroom Burgers
These mini garlic mushroom burgers are great vegetarian appetisers and are really easy to put together using ready made dough balls and garlic butter.
- Garlic Dough Balls, Ready-Made
- Clean the mushrooms and remove the stalks.
- Place the mushrooms in a baking dish and fill them with garlic butter that came with the dough balls.
- Bake mushrooms for twenty minutes at 180c for fan ovens, 220c for normal or gas mark 7.
- Cook the dough balls as per the instruction- this may vary dependent on brand. As a rough guide, mine only took five minutes.
- When both the mushrooms and the dough balls are cooked, remove from the oven. Cut the dough balls in half and pop one of the mushrooms inside each.
- You may need cocktail sticks to hold these together, depending on the size of your dough balls and mushrooms. Serve warm
You can make various changes to these to suit your own tastes- this is just a very quick and easy, and very basic idea for vegetarian appetisers. They would also be delicious served with burger fixings such as cheese, ketchup and mustard, or perhaps with a nice onion or tomato chutney, saving the garlic butter for another recipe.