Easy and Delicious Chicken Enchiladas
3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
1 (10 oz.) can of enchilada sauce
1 large bag of fiesta blend shredded cheese
1 (18 oz.) Container of sour cream
1 bag of whole wheat or flour tortillas
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Line rectangular oven safe pan with foil
3. Place all three chicken breasts in pan and place in oven.
Cook for 45 minutes or until tender and no pink is visible when cut.
4. While chicken is cooking take a small mixing bowl, and mix together entire can of enchilada sauce with 3/4 of the container of sour cream.
5. When chicken is finished remove from oven, then remove foil from pan and place New foil in pan to avoid consumption of raw chicken.
6. Next you will shred all of the chicken and then set to the side.
7. Now you will need cheese, tortillas, chicken , and sauce mix.
8. Now the layering process, place two tortillas into foiled pan. Then spoon sauce mix evenly over tortillas. You will then place 1/3 of your chicken on top of the tortillas in the pan, and then for the final layer sprinkle 1/3 of the cheese on top of the chicken.
9. Repeat step 8 until you have three layers.
You will probably be left with extra sauce mix and tortillas.
10. Once you have finished layering, you then will place your enchiladas in the over for about 15 minutes at 350 degrees.
11. Remove from oven and let cool for 2-5 minutes.