Easy and Quick Fruit Santa Hats Dessert for Christmas Recipe
The Holidays and Christmas time is a time for holiday parties and get-togethers. It is also a time for holiday themed food, especially desserts. Some desserts can get pretty complicated and take a long time. For those of us who are busy and don't have much time to bake or to make a holiday dessert, it can be a challenge finding good desserts that are quick and easy to make.
Santa hats are always a fun and easy shape to make for desserts. Fruit is always a healthy idea for those who value eating healthy. Below is the recipe for a fruit dessert that is shaped as a Santa Hat. By using fruit, you don't have to worry about not serving and eating unhealthy desserts during the holiday time. Even better, there is no baking or cooking required!
- 22 Mini Marshmellows
- 22 Strawberries, fresh
- 2 Bananas, fresh
- 22 Toothpicks, fancy
- Begin by gathering the strawberries and washing them. Then cut the stem off of every one of them. Put them aside.
- Take your bananas and slice them into medium sized slices. Make sure you don't make them too thick. Set them aside.
- Take out the toothpicks and the 22 mini marshmallows. Put the marshmallows in their own dish.
- Pick up a toothpick, and put a marshmallow on it.
- Follow with a strawberry by putting the toothpick through starting with the pointed end (non-cut side) and push it through.
- Follow with a slice of banana and push that through also.
- Place the finished Santa Hat on a tray or serving dish. Then repeat the process until you are out of strawberries and picks.
- Lastly, you are ready to serve it!
Wasn't that easy and quick? Hope you and everyone enjoy the festive dessert! Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas!
© 2015 Alyssa Scheidemann