What to make on Easter- Creme Caramel pudding recipe
- 1 cup of Semolina
- 10-11 Eggs
- 3 tbsp. Cardamom powder(Green)
- 2 cups of Sugar
- 2 tbsp. Ghee
- 2 cups Coconut milk
- Beat the eggs in a bowl.
- Add semolina in the bowl & mix it well.
- Add ghee to the mixture (Only half ghee) & mix it well till it smoothens.
- Add green cardamom powder, sugar, coconut milk & mix it well.
- Take a baking tray & grease it with remaining portion of ghee.
- Then pour the mixture made above in the tray.
- Put the tray in a preheated oven.
- Bake it for 18-20 minutes @ 180 degrees or further till it’s done.
- Remove the tray & Serve when it cools down.
That's It. ENJOY...........
Do share your experiences with me. All the Best.