How to make mango pudding with ripe mango ?
Mangoes ,the king of fruits,are all time favorite fruit. Mangoes are seasonable fruits.It can be preserved by making fruit pulp and making Jam. Ripe and raw mangoes play an important part in our kitchen.Raw mangoes are useful in making different types of pickles,chutneys,making dishes .Similarly with ripe mangoes verity of dishes can be made.
The sour taste of raw mangoes or the sweet flavor of ripe ones attracts every body towards it. Mangoes can be used to prepare several kinds of courses as they can be paired with an array of ingredients .Here i am describing an easy method of making mango pudding with ripe mangoes. Please try and enjoy.
- Biscuit Crumbs - 1 Cup
- Dry Fruits(chopped) - 1 Cup
Ingredients for mixing using a mixer grinder.
- Butter - 200 Gm
- Paneer - 250 Gm
- Sugar - ½ Cup
- 2 Medium Mangoes - Chopped
- Thick Cream - 300 Ml
- Gelatin - 1 Tbl
- Water - ¼ Cup
Method of preparation
- Combine the base ingredients and press evenly into the base of a greased dish, Keep it in Refrigerator for 30 minutes
- Beat Paneer, Cheese, Sugar, cream, and ½ mango (pulp)
- Mix gelatin with water and double boil.
- Blend all the ingredients thoroughly.
- Add balance mango and mix Pour over base and refrigerate for another 30 minutes. Decoration can be done with mango slices and cashew nuts.
- Alphonso mango is the best for making pudding.
Because Mangoes are seasonable fruit,we have to preserve mangoes for our use.
Which form of the mango do you like?
Method of Preservation of ripe mangoes without using preservatives.
Clean fresh ripe mangoes and remove the skin.Peel the fleshy part using a knife .Using a juicer extract the mango juice without adding water.Add double quantity of sugar(If the juice is 1 cup add 2 cups of sugar)and boil the syrup.When cooled refrigerate it.
Mango slices can be preserved by keeping them into sugar syrup and then by refrigerating.