No-bake chocolate cake recipe
Prep time: 1 hour
Ready in: 1 hour
Yields: serves 4 people
- 2 packets of biscuit
- Chocolate chips
- 100g nuts
- 30ml hot coffee
- A bowl of coffee with 50g sugar
- Whipped cream
- Cocoa powder
- Milk chocolate
- Prepare your whipped cream. Add some cocoa or even milk chocolate. Put it in the freezer.
- Mix the bowl of coffee with sugar. If you don't like coffee, you can just replace it with a caramel syrup.
- Break the nuts perfectly roasted in the oven or the stove just before 5 minutes.
- Start making the cake: Soak every biscuit in the coffee for just 2 seconds and arrange it on a plater. After making a layer of biscuits (in preference a layer that contains only 4 biscuits to make your cake small and beautiful), Spread the ganache in a thin layer, put nuts and chocolate chips.
- Repeat this layer(biscuit, nuts and chocolate) until the biscuit is over (normally 6 layers).
- At the end, cover the whole cake with a layer of ganache.
- You're free for the decoration. Although you can do it with nuts and chocolate chips, and some little pieces of biscuits. Put it in the fridge for an hour and it's ready for eating!