Easy to Make Baked Salmon
My husband and I love salmon. He loves it when we try different recipes instead of using the same one over and over again. So I found this recipe and decided to try it. He loved it. Hope you do too.
- 2 salmon filets
- parsley, fresh
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- In a baking dish, place the salmon filets. Take a pastry brush and brush the salmon with the oil.
- Sprinkle the filets with as much salt and pepper as you like. Place fresh parsley on top of the salmon.
- Place in the oven for 10 minutes or until done. Each oven is different so the time may vary.
- Take the salmon filets out of the oven when it is done. Place on a plate and add lemon to the filet.