Easy to Make Recipe: Deviled Eggs
Deviled eggs make a great stand alone appetizer or simple side to any dish. The good thing is they aren't holiday specific and go well with anything.
From Easter supper to your Fourth of July cookout to the Thanksgiving turkey dinner or the Christmas ham; anything you make, deviled eggs compliment.
You aren't required to stick to the traditional deviled eggs either ...
Here's a unique tip for out of the ordinary deviled eggs:
Instead of cutting the eggs in half to remove the yolk, try slicing them thinly (in the long direction). Next you'll place one egg slice per bagel crisp and top with a strip of mayo.
This recipe is for the traditional deviled eggs.
- 1 Dozen Eggs
- 3 Tbsp Light Mayo
- 1 Tsp Mustard
- Black Pepper
Rate My Eggs :)
- Boil eggs.
- Remove from heat.
- Peel the shells off.
- Rinse eggs under cool water.
- Cut in half long ways.
- Spoon out the yolk and place in bowl.
- Mix mayo and mustard in with yolk until somewhat smooth.
- Spoon into empty egg halves.
- Sprinkle with pepper.
- Chill in the fridge for at least half an hour, covered so they don't dry out.