- Food and Cooking
Quick Good Breakfast
How to make the world's best French Toast
Serving of about 5 bread slices
Here are the things you will need:
- Frying pan
- Mixing bowl
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup of milk
- 5 to 7 slices of bread
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup of cinnamon
- Begin to crack 3 eggs into the mixing bowl along with the cinnamon, vanilla extract,and milk.
- Mix until thick and well blended.
- Then set stovetop tempature to medium level of heat and cover the pan in butter.
- Begin soaking bread in mixture for about 5 seconds on each side then put the soaked slice into the pan for 1minute then set to high tempature for 15 seconds just to get that nice brown crisp. flip bread slice over and repeat. now that you have cooked your first slice repeat from step number 3 and you could also sprinkle some powderd sugar over it well enjoy!
How to make a good breakfast sandwich
Begin by Getting your choice of breakfast meat(s) such as bacon, ham, or a sausage patty.
Then choose your type of bread such as an english muffin or a croissant.
When making these tasty sandwiches it is all about timing, but i'll help you learn the fastest way to making these perfect. set stovetop heat level a little higher then medium. First cook the chosen meat that you would like to have on your sandwich, after that begin heating up your bread either in a toaster or even though i despise cooking in a microwave, in my opinion it is perfect for getting the croissant warm and softened. While warming up the bread begin cracking the egg into the frying pan and keep trying to fold the egg as many times as possible to get it small enough to fit onto the bread. Around the same time that your bread is done your egg will be done so begin to place your bread on a plate and the egg on the bread along with the slice of cheese and meat. Let it stand for about a minute so that the cheese can melt a little. Quick simple an good Breakfast to take on the go, Enjoy.