- Food and Cooking»
- Vegetarian & Vegan Recipes
Egg Potato Curry
Egg and Potatoes
Today i have chosen this recipe with two components which are loved by children and even people of all ages. Egg is used mostly in our breakfast but to have it in other meals would be a great attraction for all of us. This recipe belongs to Asian cousin and is very special in its taste. It is very tempting and gives nice aroma. Potatoes enhance its taste and can be added in different cutting styles.
- 6 Egg, boiled
- 1/2 kg Potatoes, boiled
- 1 cup Oil
- 2 big Tomatoes, paste
- 4 big Green chillies, sliced
- 1tbs Ginger, paste
- 1tbs Garlic, paste
- 1tbs Salt
- 1tbs Red Chillies, powder
- 1tbs Coriander seeds, powder
- 1tsp Turmeric, powder
- 1 tsp Ground spice, powder
- Coriander leaves, chopped
- 2 big 1 small Onion, paste and sliced
- Boil eggs and potatoes.
- Heat stove, now take a deep cooking pot and add oil in it.
- Take a small sliced onion and add it in cooking pot and on medium fry till it gets golden brown.
- Now add ginger, garlic paste in it and cook for 1 minute.
- Now add salt, red chilli powder, coriander seed powder and turmeric powder in it and cook for 3 minutes.
- Its time to add tomato paste in it and cook till oil becomes visible.
- Now add green chillies, boil and skinned potatoes as well as eggs. Cover and cook for 5 minutes on slow heat.
- Your dish is ready. Take it out in serving dish, garnish it with coriander leaves and sprinkle ground spice powder on it. You can enjoy it with Chapatis.
Egg Potato Curry is very rich in nutrition as it has two such things which are whole diets them selves. Potato and Egg both are used in a way which will attract all of you to eat.
Egg: Egg are used by all of us almost once a day and its important to have it in diet. As they are huge nutritional benefits as they contain Vitamin A, Foliate, Vitamin B5, Vitamin B12, Vitamin B2, Phosphorous, Selenium. Eggs also contain decent amounts of Vitamin D, Vitamin E, Vitamin K, Vitamin B6, Calcium and Zinc. So its better not to avoid such treasure of nutrition, That is why i have added it to my recipe.
Potatoes: Potatoes are rich in nutrition they provide us with vitamins, potassium, fiber, thiamine, riboflavin, foliate, magnesium, phosphorous, iron, and zinc. Potatoes are found in different sizes and the taste also has variety as you can also have sweet potatoes in markets. Potatoes are low ca-lorry diet which could be taken by stomach and heart patients as well. Potatoes are easy to digest and have amazing texture.
With both of these try my recipe, i am sure egg potato lovers will enjoy this dish a lot.