- Food and Cooking»
- Main Dish & Side Dish Recipes»
- Chicken Recipes
Egg Stuffed Chicken Roast
My Personal Experience-
I would love to share my feelings and memories associated with this recipe
A dazzling bright Sunday morning! A perfect day to cook something innovative.And when I took the first sip of my tea I realized what idea was peeping through my mind for the last two days.
It was Chicken and Eggs- my favourites. I can leave anything but not the two lovely, yums. But how could I unite the two in a delicious meal?
The the answer came streaming into my brains and solved the garbled up puzzle in my mind. It was- EGG STUFFED CHICKEN ROAST. I decided to make a stuffing in whole chicken with mashed eggs. These two friends would now perfectly match . So I stared with an enthusiastic, fervent spirit and brought out this magically, tasty roasted recipe.
And now this Egg stuffed chicken roast is one of most preferred choice.
Egg stuffed chicken roast is a mouth-watering dish to be taken as a starter or a side dish with rice. It is palatable despite of being less spicy. It is a chicken roast which is baked and crispy in texture from outside but having a soft egg stuffing inside.
The delicious Egg Stuffed Chicken Roast
Ingredients Required For Egg Stuffed Chicken Roast-
- Whole chicken – 1.5 kg
( washed and cleaned with water)
- Whole chicken 1.5 kg.
- Garlic paste 8 table spoons.
- Ginger paste 5 table spoons.
- Onion paste 6 table spoons.
- Turmeric powder 4 table spoons.
- Red chilly powder 5 table spoons.
- Cardamom powder 1 table spoons.
- Yoghurt 5-6 table spoons.
- Refined oil 8 -9 table spoons.
For stuffing –
- Boiled egg (3 ).
- Boiled potato 1 medium sized.
- Ginger paste 1 table spoon.
- Turmeric powder 3 tea spoons.
- Red chilly powder 2 tea spoons.
- Chopped onions.
- coriander leaves.
- black pepper 2 tea spoons.
Preparation and Cooking time to estimate the total time
Procedure for Egg Stuffed Chicken Roast-
- Marinate the chicken in a glass bowl with the above ingredients and keep it in the refrigerator for 4-5 hours.
- Then in another bowl, mash the boiled eggs and the potato. Add turmeric powder , garlic paste , red chilly powder, chopped onions , coriander leaves, black pepper and salt, mix with the mashed potato and eggs and mash them together well.
- Then take it out of the refrigerator and make a 6 inches dissection in the chicken breast with a knife to make a hollow cavity.
- Push in the stuffing inside the cavity and seal it with a kitchen twine.
- Finally put the marinated , stuffed whole chicken in the oven for 30 minutes for baking.
- Roast it properly by turning all sides so that it is properly cooked.
- Take it out and serve it hot after garnishing with black pepper.
Nutrition status- stay fit!
|Serving size: 1 serving|
|Calories from Fat||18|
|% Daily Value *|
|Fat 2 g||3%|
|Saturated fat 1 g||5%|
|Unsaturated fat 1 g|
|Carbohydrates 21 g||7%|
|Sugar 3 g|
|Fiber 1 g||4%|
|Protein 20 g||40%|
|Cholesterol 45 mg||15%|
|Sodium 500 mg||21%|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|
Make a 6 inches dissection in the whole chicken
Marinate the chicken with ginger-garlic paste,turmeric powder, red chilly powder,onion paste, yoghurt, salt and refined oil.
Mash boiled eggs and potato. Then add turmeric powder, red chilly powder,chopped onions,ginger paste, coriander leaves, black pepper and salt.
Put the stuffing in the chicken cavity and tie it with a kitchen twine.
Put the whole chicken in oven and roast it for 30 minutes.