Eggnog Cannoli Recipe
Eggnog Cannoli Dessert
Cannolis as a dessert are always a divine ending to any meal. Just for the holidays here is the perfect combination, an eggnog and cannoli recipe. This eggnog cream, inside of a scrumptious cannoli shell is the perfect dessert treat to bring delight to any holiday celebration!
1 package of Nestles Premier White Morsels
12 Ready to us mini Cannoli Shells
¼ cup of cashews
¼ cup of eggnog
2 ½ cups of Heavy Cream
½ tsp. nutmeg
½ tsp. cinnamon
1 Pastry Bag
1. Put the cashews in snack bag. Using the end of a spoon, crush the cashews. Place the crushed cashews to the side.
2. In a mixing bowl add ¼ cup of eggnog and 2 ½ cups of heavy cream.
3. Add ½ tsp. of nutmeg and cinnamon to the mixture, and with a hand mixture mix all the ingredients until thick.
4. When the heavy cream mixtures is thick stop mixing and add the crushed cashews and ¼ cup of Nestles Premier White Morsels.
5. Insert the cream into the pastry bag and add the cream into each cannoli, to make a delightful cannoli eggnog dessert.
6. Chill the cannoli dessert in the freezer for 10 minutes before serving. Bon appétit!