How do you like your Eggs?
Pick your ingredients
If you cook eggs, you know that they go well with bacon and sausage and a side of hashbrowns. Well, scrambled eggs are a versatile way to cook eggs and you can make a nice meal by basically adding many of your favorite foods to them.
Have you ever had left overs that you didn't know what to do with? Perhaps it was a very small portion of peppers, or left over hot dogs. Well, using these and other leftovers are a tasty addition to scrambled eggs to make a quick and practical breakfast. You may also use egg whites for a healthier plate.
You can also use fresh ingredients, such as asparagus or onions. It is your choice as to what you like with your eggs. I even like scrambled eggs with spaghetti. There are so many items you can mix with scrambled eggs. I have chosen four of my favorite recipes for "How do you like your Eggs?".
It is really simple to make these 2 or 3 ingredient recipes.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Ready: 10 minutes
1. 2 eggs, or 4 egg whites
2. Use 1 or more ingredients of your choice apx.1/4 cup
or anything you like
Instructions are as follows:
1. Add apx. 3 tablespoons olive oil to coat the pan.
2. Scramble your eggs or egg whites. (Variation add 4 tablespoons milk for fluffier eggs).
3. Fry your ingredient(s) of choice in olive oil for 1 to 2 minutes.
4. Add scrambled eggs(egg whites) and cook until eggs are fluffy against pan.
5. With spatula, turn over to form omelet or scramble.
6. Cook until browned or desired consistency.
7. Add spices, like pepper or condiments, such as ketchup as desired.
View the photos of these four delicious choices for cooking with scrambled eggs.
Spaghetti and EggsClick thumbnail to view full-size
Hot Dogs and EggsClick thumbnail to view full-size
Vegetables and EggsClick thumbnail to view full-size
4 Delicious Ways to Serve
Breakfast is Served
So no matter how you like your scrambled eggs, whether you choose fresh ingredients or use lefovers from the night before, spice up your scrambled eggs with anything you like for breakfast. Serve with toast and orange juice and you are ready to go.