Emeril Cookware Review
Did you know you can get complete sets for Less than $200 and $300 Respectivley with FREE Shipping and NO SALES TAX in most States?
Enjoy Cooking on a Budget with Emeril Cookware
I like to cook and consider investing in cookware a wise investment. I selected Emeril Stainless Steel Cookware manufactured by All-Clad. If you purchase quality cookware it will last your lifetime with simple care. Investment is the key word here as some of the better known brands of cookware can be quite expensive. While shopping for a new set of pans last year I visited several local stores including department stores. I researched the safety of cookware, then I made my decision to buy. If you are interested in cookware safety you can read my article here.
All-Clad has an excellent reputation in the culinary industry. Their cookware is first class and very expensive. When I was out doing my shopping I visited Bed Bath and Beyond and they were running a promotion on Emeril so I decided to investigate them a bit further. That’s how I found out that it is made by All-Clad. Unfortunately the newer Emril Cookware is manufactured in China (And yes I am not always convinced that the Chinese care about the safety of their products). The Emerial brand used to be manufactured in the United States like the parent companies All-Clad Products.
Now since I did title this article with the word Review I probably ought to do some “reviewing” and not just talking. Here is what I like about my Emerilware.
- It’s inexpensive. I purchased mine from Bed Bath and Beyond during a promotion. You'll also find some very good prices at Amazon.com if you are the kind of person like me who likes to shop online. If a promotion is not running you can almost always get a 20% off coupon if you live near one of their stores. I get their promotional coupons mailed to me each month. Here is a clever trick that usually works if you don’t have a coupon – look in the carts at the store in the parking lot, people like to leave their coupons when they are done shopping if they have not used them.
- It’s thick gauge so it heats evenly. The biggest mistake people make when cooking is to use too high of heat. I cook my oatmeal in this pan on the lowest setting on the stove and it comes out perfect! Most complaints about cookware stem from people who do not understand that once water is boiling you don’t need to turn it up. I can not remember the last time I used a burner on my stove any higher than the medium setting.
- It’s easy to clean. Invest in some Bar Keepers Friend and you’re Emeril cookware will stay looking nearly brand new.
- Clear Glass lids – I didn’t think I would like this feature at first because I’m prone to dropping things and I have tile floors. I imagined dropping the lid and watching it shatter then not being able to get a replacement lid. But so far it’s been durable and I have not dropped it. It’s actually quite nice when cooking simple foods like soups to be able to watch through the lid when it’s boiling.
- Emeril Cookware is Good looking! – I really like the fact that the Emerilware has a copper layers that extends so it’s visible on the bottom of the pans. This is a very upscale and classy look. Copper as you know is an excellent conductor of heat so it’s there for function and beauty.
Overall I’m very happy with my purchase and think for the money the Emeril Stainless Steel Cookware I purchased has been a good investment.
Emeril Stainless Steel Cookware with Copper
- Cookware - Stainless Steel, Cast Iron, Anodized Alum...
Is anything made in America anymore? Not much it seems. Just go into any Target, Walmart, or other Variety Store turn over the Cookware and see where its made. Id bet you have a really hard...