- Food and Cooking»
- Quick & Easy Recipes
Everything Tortilla! Make your own tortilla sandwiches!
Do you have a sandwich maker, quesadilla maker, or a panini press? If so, then you are all set to create your own tortilla sandwiches!
- four large flour tortillas
- pepper jack cheese
- mozzarella cheese
- garlic powder
- grilled chicken, cut in thin slices
- Turn on your panini press or sandwich maker. Spray with cooking oil. Heat while assembling your sandwiches.
- On one large flour tortilla spread an ounce of grilled chicken, four slices of pepper jack cheese, two slices of mozzarella cheese and four or five fresh cilantro leaves.
- Add a tablespoon of mild salsa (mild because the pepper jack already has a kick to it) and then sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon of garlic powder and 1/4 teaspoon of chives.
- Put another flour tortilla on top and insert into the sandwich maker or press. Spray top of tortilla with cooking oil. Close lid and cook for about four minutes.
- Remove from press and cut sandwich in half. Repeat until all four sandwiches are done.