- Food and Cooking»
- Breakfast Recipes
Facon Breakfast Casserole
This casserole makes a wonderful breakfast. leaving you full until lunch time!
- 1 bag Shredded Hashbrown
- 7 eggs
- 1 box Morningstar Farms Bacon Strips, Swap for real if you prefer
- 1 onion, Chopped
- 2 cups Fat Free Cottage Cheese
- 2 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Cook the hash brown in pan according to package instructions.
- Chop onion and cook on stove until translucent.
- Cut frozen Morningstar Farms in half vertically, then chop. After about 10 minutes, toss in with the onions.
- MIx eggs, cooked hash brown, cottage cheese, cheddar cheese, cooked onion and facon.
- Add to 9 x 13 oven safe baking dish.
- Bake at 350 for 40 minutes. At 30 minutes, you can pull out, top with cheese, and put back in the oven for another 10 minutes for a nice golden finish.
|Serving size: 1.5 C|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|