Copycat Restaurant Recipes-Favorites
Applebee's Copycat Hot Artichoke and Spinach Dip
This copycat dip tastes much like the one they serve at Applebee's. With this recipe, you may now enjoy Applebee's delicious Hot Artichoke and Spinach Dip any time you get a craving for it.
To get started making this yummy dip you will need frozen spinach, canned artichoke hearts, Parmesan-romano cheese mix, mozzarella cheese, Alfredo sauce, garlic, and cream cheese and you will be well on your way to having a quick and easy appetizer or snack at anytime you need one.
- 14-ounce can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped roughly
- 10-ounce package frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- I/2 cup Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 10-ounces prepared Alfredo sauce
- 1 cup Parmesan-roman cheese mix, shredded
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- bBlack pepper, optional
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine in a medium bowl thoroughly, artichoke hearts, spinach, mozzarella cheese and black pepper.
- Spread the mixture evenly into a 8-inch x 8-inch baking dish.
- Bake until the cheeses are bubbling and melted, about 25-30 minutes.
- Serve dip with chips, crackers or bread.
- This is delicious dipped with just about anything, even vegetables are great.
- Watch the dip when baking, do not overcook, just bake until hot, bubbling and cheese is melted.
Olive Garden's Copycat Spaghetti Carbonara
Would you like to make the Olive Garden's Spaghetti Carbonara at home any time you get a craving? This copycat Olive Garden's Spaghetti Carbonara recipe is much like the one you get at this favorite restaurant.
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 24 slices thick bacon, cut into ½ inch strips and cooked
- 6 tablespoons shallots, minced
- 8 ounces mushrooms with stems, sliced
- 2 teaspoons parsley, chopped finely
- 3 turns of black peppercorns mill
- salt to taste
- 2 pounds spaghetti, cooked
- 4 tablespoons Parmesan, grated
- Heat the olive oil in a heavy skillet over medium heat.
- Add the shallots and mushrooms; sauté until golden, but not brown.
- Add the bacon strips, mix well and remove from the heat.
- Add the spaghetti to mixture and stir all ingredients together well.
- Add the Bechamel sauce, parsley salt and pepper; mix well.
- Serve with Parmesan immediately.
Ingredients for Light Bechamel Sauce:
- 3 cups whole milk
- 6 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 6 tablespoons all-purpose flour
Instructions for Light Bechamel Sauce:
- Add to a heavy pan butter, when melted add flour.
- Cook on medium heat for 2 minutes, using a whisk constantly.
- Only cook roux to a blond color no longer.
- Add milk; do not use skim or low-fat milk.
- Bring sauce to just below the boiling point.
- Remove from heat and keep warm.
This recipe makes 4 servings.
- Only use whole milk for the Bechamel Sauce, no skim or low-fat milk.
- Do not brown shallots or mushrooms; just sauté until golden.
Healthy Starbucks Copycat Recipes!
Texas Roadhouse Copycat Rattlesnake Bites
Texas Roadhouse Copycat Rattlesnake Bites does not have any rattlesnake in the ingredients, but the jalapeño peppers provides the bite like a rattlesnake! They are full of spicy and cheesy deliciousness.
With this recipe you can make them at home any time. Rattlesnake Bites are great for Super Bowl parties, or any other party or celebrations. Serve bites dipped in Ranch Dressing or Cajun Horseradish Sauce.
- 12 large jalapeños, seeded and cut in half
- 1 1/2 cup bread crumbs, seasoned or unseasoned
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon Parmesan, grated,
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 2 cups Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- salt and pepper to taste
- vegetable oil, for frying
- Wash the jalapeños, cut in half and remove seeds.
- Fill each half with grated Monterey Jack cheese, pack cheese down lightly.
- In a shallow bowl, mix milk, egg, flour, Parmesan, salt, and pepper.
- Put breadcrumbs in a flat dish.
- Dip jalapeños in the egg mixture and then roll in breadcrumbs.,
- Put in freezer for 30 minutes.,
- Heat oil in deep fryer to 350-375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Remove jalapeños from the freezer and deep fry in hot oil until golden brown about 2 minutes.
- Drain Rattlesnake Bites on paper towels and serve immediately with Ranch Dressing or Cajun Horseradish Sauce.
Cajun Horseradish Dipping Sauce
Ingredients for Cajun Horseradish Dipping Sauce:
- 1/4 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup prepared horseradish
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- Salt and black pepper to taste
Instructions for Cajun Horseradish Dipping Sauce:
In a medium bowl, stir together horseradish, garlic, chives, sour cream, and mayonnaise; salt and pepper. Set aside.
You may want to double the recipes; these Rattlesnake Bites will disappear fast!
Saltgrass Steakhouse Copycat Garlic Mashed Potatoes
Do you enjoy eating the Garlic Mashed Potatoes at the Saltgrass Restaurant? With this easy copycat recipe, you will now be able to enjoy them at home whenever you have a carving for a serving of them. It's delicious served with steak or any type of meat that you like.
- 5 medium russet potatoes, wash and scrub potatoes, the peelings are left on
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/2-3/4 cups milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 teaspoon ground fresh black pepper
- 1 whole garlic head, measure out 1 1/2 teaspoon of crushed garlic after the roasting process
- 1 1/2 teaspoons olive oil
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Wash and scrub potatoes but leave peelings on.
- Rub potatoes with softened butter.
- Place potatoes in pan and bake at 375 degrees Fahrenheit, oven until potato is soft, when checked with a fork.
- The potatoes should take about a 1 – 1 1/4 hour.
- To prepare the garlic cut the top of the head of garlic off so you can see garlic cloves without any peelings covering them.
- Spoon the vegetable oil on top of garlic and wrap in foil.
- Place in oven while baking the potatoes.
- Garlic will take about 30-45 minutes. Garlic should be soft and golden in color when finished baking.
- When garlic is removed from the oven cool slightly; squeeze soft garlic from the head. It should take about 4-5 cloves, depends on the size of cloves. The crushed garlic should measure to be 1 1/2 teaspoon.
- You may use more garlic if you desire a stronger garlic flavor.
- When potatoes are done , place in a large mixing bowl and chop slightly.
- Add salt, butter, pepper, and roasted garlic that have been mashed and measured.
- Add 1/2 cup milk. Beat with an electric mixer until fluffy. There will be little lumps of potatoes that will not be completely mashed. The small lumps and peelings will give these potatoes a hearty flavor.
- You may need to add more milk If potatoes seem dry.
- If you like a stronger garlic taste you may add more garlic.
Texas Roadhouse Copycat Buttery Dinner Rolls and Cinnamon Butter
If you have ever dined at the Texas Roadhouse you have eaten their delicious buttery dinner rolls that they serve with their cinnamon butter. These recipes are real close to the rolls and cinnamon butter they serve at their restaurant. Now you can make up a batch of rolls and butter at home!
- 2-1/4 ounce packages active dry yeast
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 1/4 cups warm water, 105 to 115 degrees Fahrenheit
- 1 large egg, slightly beaten
- 8 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 cup nonfat dry milk
- 2 tablespoons butter flavored vegetable shortening
- Put 2 cups flour in a large mixing bowl; add yeast, salt, sugar and dry milk. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, combine water and egg and stir to mix.
- Make a hole in the center of the dry ingredients,pour water mixture into the well.
- Mix by hand, 150 strokes while scraping bottom and sides of the bowl.
- Add 1/2 of the melted butter and beat to combine.
- Add remaining flour, about 1/3 cup at a time, beating to combine each addition.
- Cover bowl with plastic wrap; set dough in a warm place.
- Allow batter to rise until doubled in bulk, about 1 hour.
- Coat cups, bottoms and sides of 12 cup muffin pan with shortening.
- Punch down the batter, it will be extremely soft and sticky.
- Drop by hand into prepared muffin cups to make 12 rolls.
- Brush dough with 1/2 remaining melted butter.
- Let rise in a warm place until doubled in size.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit, bake rolls on the middle rack for 16-18 minutes.
- Brush tops of baked rolls with remaining melted butter.
Make sure you let the dough rise doubled in bulk were stated.
You may double for more servings.
Ingredients: Copycat Cinnamon Butter:
- 1 cup, 2 sticks butter, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon corn syrup
- 3/4 to 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/3 cup sweetened condensed milk, chilled
Instructions: Copycat Cinnamon Butter:
Place all ingredients for the cinnamon butter in a food processor; blend until mixture is smooth. Serve with hot rolls. This may be stored in the refrigerator.
Chili’s Copycat Chicken Enchilada Soup
Now you can make Chili’s delicious soup at home with this copycat recipe. If you have never eaten it before, you are in for a delicious experience.
To make this soup you will need chicken, onions, enchilada sauce, Velveeta cheese, and seasonings. This will be a warm soup to serve on a cold chilly day topped with cheddar cheese, crushed tortilla chips and Pico de Gallo.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup onion, diced
- 1 clove garlic, pressed
- 1 pound chicken breast fillets, about 3 fillets
- 1 cup masa harina
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup enchilada sauce
- 3 cups water
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 16 ounces Velveeta cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- Cheddar cheese, shredded
- Corn tortilla chips, crushed
- Pico de Gallo
- Add 1 tablespoon of oil to a large pot and heat over medium heat.
- Add chicken breasts to pot and brown for 4-5 minutes per side; set chicken aside.
- Add onions and garlic to pot and sauté‚ over medium heat for about 2 minutes.
- Add chicken broth.
- In a medium bowl whisk masa harina with 2 cups of water until blended.
- Add masa harina mixture to pot with onions, garlic.
- Add remaining water, cheese, enchilada sauce, and spices to the mixture and bring mixture to a boil.
- Shred the chicken into small pieces and add it to the pot.
- Reduce heat and simmer soup for 30-40 minutes or until soup is thick.
- Garnish with shredded cheddar cheese, crushed corn tortilla chips, and Pico de Gallo.
Pico de Gallo Recipe
Ingredients for Pico de Gallo:
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh jalapeño peppers, seeded
- 2 medium tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 teaspoons finely minced fresh cilantro
Instructions for Pico de Gallo:
- In a medium bowl mix all ingredients together.
- In the Pico de Gallo you can leave the seeds in jalapeño pepper if you like it spicy.
- The recipe may be doubled to make the number of servings you need.
Cracker Barrel Copycat Double Chocolate Fudge Coca Cola Cake
Do you have a craving for the Cracker Barrel's Double Chocolate Fudge Coca-Cola Cake? With this recipe, you can recreate it where it tastes much like Cracker Barrel. This recipe is great for a family gathering or potluck, it yields 24 servings.
- 1 cup Coca-Cola
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup or 1 stick margarine
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Greased and floured sheet cake pan.
- In a small pan, bring to a boil cocoa, oil, Coca-Cola, and margarine.
- Combine the salt, sugar, and flour, add to the boiling mixture and beat well.
- Add the buttermilk, vanilla, baking soda and eggs; beat well.
- Pour into the greased and floured sheet cake pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 20-25 minutes.
Yields: 24 servings.
- You may use another type of nuts if you prefer.
- 3 tablespoons cocoa
- 1/2 cup or 1 stick of margarine
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 6 tablespoons cream or milk
- 1 pound confectioners sugar
- 1/2 to 1 cup chopped pecans
- In a small saucepan, combine the cream or milk, margarine and cocoa; heat until the butter melts.
- Beat in the Confectioners sugar and chopped pecans.
- Spread frosting on the hot cake.
- Cool cake and cut.
The Cheesecake Factory Copycat German Chocolate Cheesecake
Cheesecake is my most craveable dessert! The Cheesecake Factory has many flavors and they are so yummy. If the German Chocolate Cheesecake is your favorite flavor at the Cheesecake Factory, you can use this copycat recipe to fill your cravings.
- 24 oz cream cheese, softened and cut into chunks
- ¼ cup dairy sour cream
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Chocolate Cake :
- 2 cup granulated sugar
- 4 ounces unsweetened chocolate
- 4 eggs
- ½ cup butter
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- Chocolate Glaze for sides, recipe below
- German Chocolate Topping, recipe below
- Whipped cream for garnish, optional
Chocolate Glaze :
- ½ cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoon whipping cream
German Chocolate Topping :
- 1/3 cup butter, cut into small pieces
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 egg yolks
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 2/3 cup whipping cream
- 1 cup flaked coconut
Instructions for making Cheesecake:
- In a large bowl of electric mixer or in a food processor with metal blade, blend cream cheese, eggs, sugar, sour cream and vanilla until smooth; set aside.
Instructions for making Chocolate cheesecake :
- In large microwave-safe bowl, combine butter and chocolate. Microwave on high power for two to three minutes, or until melted. Cool slightly.
- Beat in eggs, sugar, and vanilla extract with a fork until smooth.
- Add flour and mix well.
- Spoon into well-greased nine ½ inch spring-form pan spread evenly.
- Be very careful and spread cheese mixture evenly over top of chocolate batter.
- Bake in preheated 425 degrees Fahrenheit oven for 15 minutes.
- Reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and continue baking 55 to 60 minutes longer.
- Turn oven off, open oven door and let the cake cool completely to room temperature in the oven.
- Refrigerate until well chilled.
- Remove the sides from the springform.
- Invert cake onto a serving plate, cheesecake will be on the bottom and chocolate cake on top.
Instructions for Chocolate Glaze :
- In small microwave-safe bowl mix chocolate chips and whipping cream.
- Microwave on high for 45 to 60 seconds.
- Beat until smooth; spread on sides of cheesecake.
Instructions for German Chocolate Topping :
- In small microwave-safe bowl, beat egg yolks.
- Stir in butter, sugar and whipping cream.
- Microwave on high 4 minutes, stirring every minute.
- Remove from microwave and stir in vanilla.
- Stir in coconut and pecans until blended.
- Refrigerate until mixture is of spreading consistency; spread on top of the cheesecake.
- Spread sides with Chocolate Glaze.
- Spread top evenly with German Chocolate Topping.
- Refrigerate cheesecake until serving time.
- Garnish with whipped cream, if desired.
- Make sure your cream cheese is at room temperature before you start.
- When making chocolate topping and glaze, watch closely, microwaves cook different according to watts.
Choose Your Favorite Chain Restaurant!
Which of these top chain restaurant is your favorite?
Please rate these copycat recipes!
More Great Recipes to Check Out!
- Savory and Sweet Hot Roll Recipes!
This collection of roll recipes are some of my favorites. Some are made with yeast, oatmeal, refrigerator biscuits or crescent roll. Let's make a batch!
- Lovers of Chocolate Recipes Galore
Lovers of chocolate, I have recipes galore to satisfy your chocolate sweet tooth! Cookies, cakes, pies, and chocolate coated bacon! Yes I said bacon!
© 2016 Margie Lynn