Favourite Desserts and Recipes
An Array of Desserts
My Own Fluffy Strawberry Cheesecake Rendition
2 pkt strawberry jello
2 teaspoons gelatin
1 tin Ideal milk (keep in fridge)
250 ml strawberry yogurt
1 tin sweetened condensed milk
1 large punnet strawberries
2 pkt Tennis Biscuits (coconut) crushed.
1 smooth cottage cheese
1. Mix together yogurt, cottage cheese and a third of the strawberries in liquidizer
2. Dissolve 2 pkt of jello, 2 teaspoons gelatin in one and half cups boiling water
3. Add the jello to yogurt and cottage cheese mixture
4. Beat cold Ideal milk till fluffy and fold in the jello, yogurt and cottage cheese mixture gently
5. Layer the crushed biscuits with the above mixture in a large glass pudding bowl
6. Put into fridge to set for approximately 1 hour.
7. When set arrange rest of strawberries on top - ready to serve about 6 persons
Add Some Ice Cream And Fresh Strawberries
- 1 large tin Ideal milk
- Half pint cream (Orly Whip)
- 1 tea cup castor sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
1) Place tin of Ideal milk in saucepan. Cover entirely with water.
2) Bring to boil, boiling time 20 minutes
3) Remove tin from saucepan.
4) Leave in fridge for 24 hrs.
5) After 24 hrs pour out milk and beat until fluffy then put back in fridge.
6) Put cream in mixing bowl and beat until thick.
7) Add castor sugar to cream / fold in.
8) Add Ideal milk to cream mixture.
9) Put in freezer.
10) Sets in 1 hr.- set the freezer at lowest temperature one hour before.
Delightful ice cream combinations
Summer Fare and easy as pie
I love cheesecake on hot summer days with family and friends.
Add other flavours to your iced dessert.
Tiramisu - How To Make It
- Best Tiramisu Recipe For Dessert
A tiramisu is a dessert made of layers of things of like pound cake or cake-like Lady Fingers. Learn how to cook tiramisu recipe.