Felicitys' Chicken Wings
- 1 kilo Chicken Wings
- 1/3 cup Soy Sauce
- 3 tablespoons Brown Sugar
- 3 tablespoons White Sugar
- 3 tablespoons Vinegar
- 1/2 cup Chicken Stock
- 2 cloves Garlic (crushed)
- 1 tsp Ground Ginger
Throw all the ingrediants into a large mixing bowl (excepting the chicken wings) and stir.
Place chicken wings in a large oven-proof bowl or tray (a lasagne dish is ideal!)
- Pour marinade over chicken wings and place in fridge for at least two hours.
- Cook for one hour in a hot oven (180c), turning once.
Hints & Tips:~ This is a really versatile recipe! Perfect for a quick 'n' easy light dinners in summer served with a tossed salad; great snack food for teenagers; delicious appetizer at bar.b.ques or parties.....and so simple to make!