Finger Licking Recipe for Chicken Tenders
Ready to Lick Your Fingers?
Prep time: 30 min
Cook time: 20 min
Ready in: 50 min
Yields: Serves 2 People (200g Chicken Breast)
- 150g-200g Chicken Breast (Strips or Fingers), Boneless and skinless chicken breast cut into srips
- 2 Large Eggs (Beaten), Whipped with a fork
- 1 cup All Purpose Flour, Sieve the flour for best results
- 1 Tbsp Soya Sauce, Optional
- ½ tsp Black Pepper, Prefer using freshly ground black pepper for amazing odor and taste
- 1 tsp Lemon Juice, lemon juice adds the perfect taste to the tenders with its freshness
- 1 tsp Garlic Paste, Prefer fresh garlic paste or chop it using knives for better aroma
- As Reqd Salt, use as per taste
- 1 cup Bread Crumbs, use finely ground bread crumbs to let them stick well on chicken strips
- For Frying Cooking Oil, Fry the chicken strips in hot oil or oil gets absorbed affecting the taste
- ½ cup Mayonnaise, Use it for the perfect dip with Chicken Tenders
- Marinate Chicken strips in combined salt, garlic powder, black pepper, and lemon juice and soya sauce for 1 or 2 hours.
- Dip each chicken strip separately into flour keeping it aside in a platter.
- Coat the breasts into egg quickly and drip off the excess liquid back into the container.
- Overcoat the strips firmly in bread crumbs to give the strips the ultimate breaded form.
- Lay the strips aside until all are coated well.
- Deep fry the coated strips in a large skilled filled with cooking oil.
- Fry the chicken tenders until golden brown in color for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Serve hot and crispy with your favorite garlic mayo dip.
Garlic Mayo Dip
- Mix mayonnaise with ½ tsp lemon juice, 1 pinch black pepper and ¼ tsp garlic paste in a bowl.
- Mix all the ingredients well for the smooth consistency.
- Serve with Finger Licking Chicken Tenders.
|Serving size: 57g |
|Calories ||150 |
|Calories from Fat||108|
|% Daily Value *|
|Fat 12 g||18%|
|Saturated fat 5 g||25%|
|Unsaturated fat 0 g|
|Carbohydrates 1 g|
|Sugar 1 g|
|Fiber 0 g|
|Protein 18 g||36%|
|Cholesterol 40 mg||13%|
|Sodium 470 mg||20%|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change
depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been
professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|