Firehouse Subs restaurant in Greensboro, North Carolina: A Restaurant Review
Firehouse Subs restaurant review
1. Firehouse Subs in Greensboro, North Carolina – Fast Food Restaurant Review
Firehouse Subs in Greensboro, North Carolina – Fast Food Restaurant Review
FIREHOUSE SUBS RESTAURANT - Firehouse Subs restaurant is a great place. I have been getting food occasionally from Firehouse subs for years now. There are several fantastic things about this fast food restaurant, Firehouse Subs.
- First of all, the taste of the food from Firehouse Subs restaurant is great.
- When it comes to fast food chain restaurants where submarine sandwiches can be purchased and the specialty is submarine sandwiches, hoagies or heroes, I would say that Firehouse Subs is my favorite.
I have discussed in one of my hubs here on HubPages that I really like Jimmy John’s subs and it ranks up there among favorites. Subway is okay and Quiznos is pretty good, for example but Firehouse Subs is my favorite.
I also prefer hot sandwiches to cold sandwiches and Firehouse Subs has many hot sandwich options to warm the belly.
- Our family favorite sandwich from Firehouse Subs is made with beef brisket and cheddar cheese and it is hot. It is oh so good.
- We also like the Italian sub from Firehouse Subs restaurant.
Firehouse Subs is a great place.
Beef brisket sub from Firehouse Subs restaurant
2. Firehouse Subs
The prices at Firehouse Subs restaurant are pretty reasonable. You can get a small sub from FIREHOUSE SUBS for around $4.99, a medium sub for around $6.99 and a large sub from FIREHOUSE SUBS for around $9.99. The large sub from FIREHOUSE SUBS is also very large.
- The sandwich bread from Firehouse Subs restaurant is very fresh and good tasting.
- I really like the Firehouse Subs restaurant sandwich bread and believe that a good tasting sandwich needs really good tasting bread along with all of the other ingredients.
- Too often, I have purchased sandwiches from various other restaurants, where the bread was just not that great tasting.
- The various sandwich ingredients from Firehouse Subs restaurant are also fresh and delicious.
- The desserts from Firehouse Subs restaurant, such as fresh soft baked cookies in lemon or chocolate chip flavors are also very tasty and reasonably priced.
- Occasionally, there are good restaurant coupons available for getting discounts on purchasing food from Firehouse Subs as well.
The bread from Firehouse Subs is very fresh and good tasting.
3. On your birthday, you can get a free sandwich from Firehouse Subs restaurant
I love that kids can eat at Firehouse Subs restaurant for free sometimes and you can get a free sandwich at FIREHOUSE SUBS restaurant on your birthday! Firehouse subs is one of many restaurants out there that gives birthday freebies. That deal from Firehouse Subs is a much appreciated deal.
In Greensboro, North Carolina, I have always ordered from the Battleground Avenue location of Firehouse Subs restaurant. Children can eat free there one evening during the week. (One child per adult).
At Firehouse Subs, the kids are given cute plastic Fireman hats with their meals. That little added touch makes the meal from Firehouse Subs restaurant an extra enjoyable meal for them.
The vibrant and bold red, black and yellow colors that are part of the Firehouse Subs logo, marketing materials and fast food restaurant interior décor are also very thematic for the firehouses and firefighters. Dining at Firehouse Subs restaurant is a nice experience.
Kids eat free on Wednesdays at Firehouse Subs, Greensboro, NC.
You can get a free sandwich at Firehouse Subs on your birthday. You will have to show ID that shows date of birth, such as your driver's license.
Dining at Firehouse Subs is a nice experience.
Chocolate chip cookie dessert from Firehouse Subs
4. Firehouse subs was founded by former firefighters
There is a common trending assumption that most firefighters love to cook and take turns doing so a lot for their firefighter family when they are at the firehouse between calls. This (cooking at the firehouse) has even been written into the scripts of television shows and movies about firefighters.
Well, Firehouses Subs did indeed happen to be founded by former firefighters, for real, and the expansion of the Firehouse Subs franchises since the founding in 1994.
The first time that I ever ate food from Firehouse Subs was just about five years ago and I had never even heard of the franchise of Firehouse Subs before moving to the south (North Carolina) a decade ago.
Nevertheless, Firehouse Subs has gained enormous growth and popularity over the years and there are currently over 1,000 Firehouse Subs fast food restaurant locations throughout many of the states in the United States of America as well as in Canada, Puerto Rico and Mexico.
Expansion is still continuing at a steady rate. According to the official website for Firehouse Subs, firehousesubs.com, Firehouse Subs is a debt free company that grossed over $700 million in 2017, wow!
5. Firehouse subs is marketing genius
Firehouse Subs is marketing genius because everybody loves firefighters, everybody assumes that firefighters can cook and the food is from Firehouse Subs is delicious, proving that at least these firefighters (who founded Firehouse Subs) can cook or hire a great team of people that can cook.
The specific photos in this hub illustrate what we purchased in a recent order from Firehouse Subs. We all shared up a large sub with the beef brisket and cheddar cheese, a small Italian Sub and a couple of cookies for dessert. Everything was delicious!
Everybody loves firefighters.
Firehouse subs expanded significantly, thanks to franchising and as of the time of the filming of the video clip below, Firehouse Subs was serving 700,000 customers per week!
1. Firehouse Subs featured on the show, "How I Made My Millions"
2. Short documentary showing workers & customers at Firehouse Subs, with mention of the Firehouse Subs reward program
As you know, the customer's always right.— Firehouse Subs Shift Leader in the video clip above.
3. Firehouse Subs : Italian Sub
In the video clip above, the men making the Firehouse Subs Italian Sub discuss making it using Smithfield brand ham and Sargento brand provolone cheese.
FIREHOUSE SUBS fast food restaurant
The food prices at FIREHOUSE SUBS fast food restaurant are pretty reasonable.
Among the assortment of sandwiches from FIREHOUSE SUBS that we have tried, the beef brisket sub sandwich is a favorite for our family.
© 2018 Nyesha Pagnou MPH