- Food and Cooking
Five Simple Desserts in Less Than 2 minutes!
These are my families favorite desert recipes and there are ready under five minutes!!
kids love it, and for unexpected guests is a blessing. I hope you like them as much as we do.
Sara Lee with Ice cream and fruit
This is delicious and easy to make.
- 1 slice of pound cake ( about 1 1/2 inch)
- one or two scoops of your favorite Ice cream
- the fruit of your choice
- Syrup and or toppings
- Place the pound cake in a bowl.
- Add the ice cream and the fruit
- Optional- add toppings
The Ice Cream Cookie
- 2 cookies of your choice
- 2 tablespoons of Ice cream
- Optional- toppings of your choice
- Place one of the cookies in a flat plate
- Place ice cream in the cookie
- Place the other cookie on top
- Optional- Roll the cookie side ways into the toppings
Ice Cream with Candy
This is my favorite!!! I love it with Butterfingers candy. My son likes M&M's and my husband loves Whoppers.
- Ice Cream
- Your favorite candy- Crushed
- Mix with a fork the Ice Cream and the candy in a bowl.
Disclosure: This thing is highly addictive and may cause to eat the whole thing!
Ice Cream Float
This is a heart attack in a glass!
- 2 scoops of your favorite Ice cream
- 6 oz of soda
- Tall soda Glass
- Put the ice cream and the soda into the glass.
- Stir gently.
This thing has 5,000,000,000,000 calories so take it easy. Well I cant.
Rating Preparation Time
- Foods both delicious and rich in nutrients (surprise...
You know what your diet needs right now? Hint: It's on this list What's missing from your life and from food you eat that you're feeling so lousy, you joined Oprah's book club. Maybe it's time to try...
- How to make Oreo Chocolate Chip Cookies
a bit of chocolate; a bit of cookie; and a whole lot of Oreo. Everyone's hedonistic desires and tendencies finally found their fix. Easy to make, fast and utterly delicious.
Chocolate Covered Strawberries
This so easy and is perfect for kids, the elderly and people like that can't say no to a match made in heaven.
- Ten strawberries with stem
- One cup of semisweet chocolate chips ( milk chocolate or white)
- Optional- toppings of (coconut flakes, nuts, sprinkles, powder sugar)
- Heat the chocolate chips in the microwave for 30 seconds or until soft
- Wash the strawberries and dry them with paper towel.
- Dip them into the chocolate and place them in a flat surface.
- Optional - roll them into sprinkles or coconut flakes.
© 2012 Anan Celeste