- Food and Cooking
Five Simple Desserts in Less Than 2 minutes!
These are my families favorite desert recipes and there are ready under five minutes!!
kids love it, and for unexpected guests is a blessing. I hope you like them as much as we do.
Sara Lee with Ice cream and fruit
This is delicious and easy to make.
- 1 slice of pound cake ( about 1 1/2 inch)
- one or two scoops of your favorite Ice cream
- the fruit of your choice
- Syrup and or toppings
- Place the pound cake in a bowl.
- Add the ice cream and the fruit
- Optional- add toppings
The Ice Cream Cookie
- 2 cookies of your choice
- 2 tablespoons of Ice cream
- Optional- toppings of your choice
- Place one of the cookies in a flat plate
- Place ice cream in the cookie
- Place the other cookie on top
- Optional- Roll the cookie side ways into the toppings
Ice Cream with Candy
This is my favorite!!! I love it with Butterfingers candy. My son likes M&M's and my husband loves Whoppers.
- Ice Cream
- Your favorite candy- Crushed
- Mix with a fork the Ice Cream and the candy in a bowl.
Disclosure: This thing is highly addictive and may cause to eat the whole thing!
Ice Cream Float
This is a heart attack in a glass!
- 2 scoops of your favorite Ice cream
- 6 oz of soda
- Tall soda Glass
- Put the ice cream and the soda into the glass.
- Stir gently.
This thing has 5,000,000,000,000 calories so take it easy. Well I cant.
Rating Preparation Time
Chocolate Covered Strawberries
This so easy and is perfect for kids, the elderly and people like that can't say no to a match made in heaven.
- Ten strawberries with stem
- One cup of semisweet chocolate chips ( milk chocolate or white)
- Optional- toppings of (coconut flakes, nuts, sprinkles, powder sugar)
- Heat the chocolate chips in the microwave for 30 seconds or until soft
- Wash the strawberries and dry them with paper towel.
- Dip them into the chocolate and place them in a flat surface.
- Optional - roll them into sprinkles or coconut flakes.
- Foods both delicious and rich in nutrients (surprise...
You know what your diet needs right now? Hint: It's on this list What's missing from your life and from food you eat that you're feeling so lousy, you joined Oprah's book club. Maybe it's time to try...
- How to make Oreo Chocolate Chip Cookies
a bit of chocolate; a bit of cookie; and a whole lot of Oreo. Everyone's hedonistic desires and tendencies finally found their fix. Easy to make, fast and utterly delicious.
© 2012 Anan Celeste