Recipes - Weird Food Combinations That Taste Good.
Weird Food Combinations
Did you ever mix two foods together by mistake and realize that they really tasted good together? Or maybe your friend was eating some weird combination of foods and you gave it a try to really liked it. Well I have a list of common foods, but you rarely see them together. I will be adding to the list, because I am one who likes uncommon foods and I am sure to come up with some more. Some of these you might have tried, but I am sure you haven't tried them all!
- Tortilla chips with peanut butter - It is kind of hard to dip it because tortilla chips break easily so you may need a knife to spread it.
- Scrambled eggs with guacamole - I especially like this wrapped in a tortilla with cheese.
- Tuna sandwich with cheddar cheese. I like this as a cold sandwich, I personally hate warm tuna.
- Spaghetti taco's - I actually got this from my daughter watching iCarley, but we tried it one day and to my surprise it was extremely good.)
- Chocolate syrup in seltzer water - This was a drink my mom use to make us as a kid, chocolate soda.
- Tuna salad mixed with egg salad - You can make this and put it on a salad or in a sandwich.
- Carrots or any veggie dipped with ranch dressing - I for one dip everything in ranch
- Cherry Italian ice and sour cream and onion potato chips - I never tried but my friend said it is great
- This is a great appetizer - Cover a bread stick with cream cheese and then wrap Genoa salami around it. So good!
- This one is deadly but great.. Butter and bacon sandwich
- I know this is only one food but, fried hot dogs. Cut them up and fry them. Add them to rice or potatoes.
- Italian bread dipped in Italian dressing. I can eat a whole loaf
- Pretzels dipped in spicy mustard - This isn't that weird, you eat soft pretzels with mustard but not everyone has tried it
- Nutella with Tortilla chips - The salt with the chocolate is a great combo.
- Ranch dressing and Pizza - Again I could dip anything in ranch.
- Hot sauce on eggs - It is similar to ketchup on eggs but with a kick.
- This is not really weird, but I am not sure how many people have actually tried it because whenever someone sees me doing it, they say they need to try it. Peanut butter in oatmeal. I put it in the brown sugar oatmeal.
- Boneless buffalo chicken on top of french bread pizza. It is good, trust me.
- Crushed Doritos in Ramen. Break some up and throw it in some Ramen noodles.
Share Your Weird Food Combination
These foods actually taste great together. There are thousands of new combinations to explore. I am sure you have all tried some weird food combinations that are not listed here. Please let me know what you mix I would love to try them.
© 2010 Jennifer Maldonado