- Food and Cooking
Recipes - Weird Food Combinations That Taste Good.
Weird Food Combinations
Did you ever mix two foods together by mistake and realize that they really tasted good together? Or maybe your friend was eating some weird combination of foods and you gave it a try to really liked it. Well I have a list of common foods, but you rarely see them together. I will be adding to the list, because I am one who likes uncommon foods and I am sure to come up with some more. Some of these you might have tried, but I am sure you haven't tried them all!
- Tortilla chips with peanut butter.
- Scrambled eggs with guacamole
- Tuna sandwich with cheddar cheese. (Cold tuna)
- Spaghetti taco's ( I actually got this from my daughter watching iCarley, but we tried it one day and to my surprise it was extremely good.)
- Chocolate syrup in seltzer water. (Be sure to mix it well)
- Tuna salad mixed with egg salad
- Carrots or any veggie dipped with ranch dressing ( I for one dip everything in ranch)
- Cherry Italian ice and sour cream and onion potato chips (I never tried but my friend said it is great)
- This is a great appetizer.. Cover a bread stick with cream cheese and then wrap Genoa salami around it. So good!
- This one is deadly but great.. Butter and bacon sandwich
- I know this is only one food but, fried hot dogs. Cut them up and fry them. Add them to rice or potatoes.
- Italian bread dipped in Italian dressing. ( I can eat a whole loaf)
- Pretzels dipped in spicy mustard
I like trying new things so if you have any weird food combinations, feel free to let me know what they are.
I tried something else
OK, so I have tried another weird food combinations. If you do not know what Nutella is, it is like this chocolate spread you can put on toast crackers etc. I tried it with tortilla chips and it is so good.